PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Tenn Classic on Lake Barkley?

Justin Hires
October 20th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size limit
on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is known
for it's Big Largemouth.
The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps, laydowns, docks,
off shore humps etc.

We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the creek, main lake,
canal, and KY lake.

As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the lake, near
the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.

If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is in Eddyville
Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.

Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing reports, lake levels
etc.

Date to be determined...

All in favor??

Charles B. Summers
October 20th, 2003, 04:03 AM
I'm for it!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Justin Hires" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
> Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
> The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size limit
> on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is known
> for it's Big Largemouth.
> The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
> It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps, laydowns,
docks,
> off shore humps etc.
>
> We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the creek, main
lake,
> canal, and KY lake.
>
> As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the lake, near
> the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.
>
> If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is in
Eddyville
> Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.
>
> Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing reports, lake
levels
> etc.
>
> Date to be determined...
>
> All in favor??

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 20th, 2003, 04:29 AM
As long as it doesn't interfere with the "Southern Classic", and it's
not to close to the same time period.
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Justin Hires" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
> Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
> The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size
limit
> on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is known
> for it's Big Largemouth.
> The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
> It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps,
laydowns, docks,
> off shore humps etc.
>
> We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the creek,
main lake,
> canal, and KY lake.
>
> As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the lake,
near
> the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.
>
> If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is in
Eddyville
> Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.
>
> Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing reports,
lake levels
> etc.
>
> Date to be determined...
>
> All in favor??

Charles B. Summers
October 20th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Trust me... aint nothing going to stop us from going to the Big O. You'd
love this lake Jerry... when is your next trip to Tennessee?

--
"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> As long as it doesn't interfere with the "Southern Classic", and it's
> not to close to the same time period.
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
>
> "Justin Hires" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
> > Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
> > The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size
> limit
> > on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is known
> > for it's Big Largemouth.
> > The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
> > It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps,
> laydowns, docks,
> > off shore humps etc.
> >
> > We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the creek,
> main lake,
> > canal, and KY lake.
> >
> > As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the lake,
> near
> > the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.
> >
> > If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is in
> Eddyville
> > Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.
> >
> > Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing reports,
> lake levels
> > etc.
> >
> > Date to be determined...
> >
> > All in favor??

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 20th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Keep talking. I might have to stop there on the way to the big "O"
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)>
wrote in message ...
> Trust me... aint nothing going to stop us from going to the Big O.
You'd
> love this lake Jerry... when is your next trip to Tennessee?
>

> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in
message
> > As long as it doesn't interfere with the "Southern Classic", and
it's
> > not to close to the same time period.
> > --
> > Jerry Barton
> > www.jerrys-world.com
> >
> > "Justin Hires" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
> > > Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
> > > The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size
> > limit
> > > on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is
known
> > > for it's Big Largemouth.
> > > The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
> > > It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps,
> > laydowns, docks,
> > > off shore humps etc.
> > >
> > > We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the
creek,
> > main lake,
> > > canal, and KY lake.
> > >
> > > As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the
lake,
> > near
> > > the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.
> > >
> > > If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is
in
> > Eddyville
> > > Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.
> > >
> > > Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing
reports,
> > lake levels
> > > etc.
> > >
> > > Date to be determined...
> > >
> > > All in favor??

Dave Norton
October 22nd, 2003, 01:28 AM
I would welcome a Mid-Tenn. at Barkley. But as has been pointed out many
times ,we seem to be able to handle only two tourneys per year. These events
do require a considerable amount of planning.

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods
"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> As long as it doesn't interfere with the "Southern Classic", and it's
> not to close to the same time period.
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
>
> "Justin Hires" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
> > Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
> > The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size
> limit
> > on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is known
> > for it's Big Largemouth.
> > The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
> > It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps,
> laydowns, docks,
> > off shore humps etc.
> >
> > We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the creek,
> main lake,
> > canal, and KY lake.
> >
> > As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the lake,
> near
> > the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.
> >
> > If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is in
> Eddyville
> > Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.
> >
> > Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing reports,
> lake levels
> > etc.
> >
> > Date to be determined...
> >
> > All in favor??

Charles B. Summers
October 22nd, 2003, 02:56 AM
Yeah... but you only attend one of them. There is some people that don't
make the drive to Wisconsin, nor can make it to Okeechobee (God only knows
why anyone want to miss the Big O!), so let's not rule out this thing.
Anyway, who says this couldn't be the location for the 6th Annual Southern
Classic? (Formerly known as the Mid-Tenn Classic)

--
"Dave Norton" > wrote in message
> I would welcome a Mid-Tenn. at Barkley. But as has been pointed out many
> times ,we seem to be able to handle only two tourneys per year. These
events
> do require a considerable amount of planning.
>
> --
> Dave Norton
> Millennium Rods
> "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> > As long as it doesn't interfere with the "Southern Classic", and it's
> > not to close to the same time period.
> > --
> > Jerry Barton
> > www.jerrys-world.com
> >
> > "Justin Hires" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Anyone interested in a tournment at Lake Barkley?
> > > Where the fish are plentiful! Largemouth, Smallmouth, KY bass.
> > > The lake has a 15" size limit on Largemouth, Smallmouth. No size
> > limit
> > > on Ky's. A 6 fish limit. Yea, no slot limits..LOL! Barkley is known
> > > for it's Big Largemouth.
> > > The lake is 58,000 some odd acres at summer pool.
> > > It consists of, much chunk rock, peegravel, bolders, stumps,
> > laydowns, docks,
> > > off shore humps etc.
> > >
> > > We would go out of Eddy Creek. Which is easy access to the creek,
> > main lake,
> > > canal, and KY lake.
> > >
> > > As far as accomodations: There are many places to stay on the lake,
> > near
> > > the lake etc. Fair prices and nice rooms.
> > >
> > > If you're looking for Lake Barkly on the map..(Eddy Creek) it is in
> > Eddyville
> > > Kentucky, 40 miles from Paducah. The western part of Kentucky.
> > >
> > > Also, you can checkout www.Kentuckylake.com. It has fishing reports,
> > lake levels
> > > etc.
> > >
> > > Date to be determined...
> > >
> > > All in favor??

Brad Coovert
October 22nd, 2003, 02:58 AM
I'd vote for Barkley. Our club fishes there each spring. Great lake and only
5 hours from me.

Brad
Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 22nd, 2003, 03:00 AM
Don't forget, we still have Georgia (Ronnie's) for a Southern Classic
venue.

--

wrote in message ...
> Yeah... but you only attend one of them. There is some people that
don't
> make the drive to Wisconsin, nor can make it to Okeechobee (God only
knows
> why anyone want to miss the Big O!), so let's not rule out this
thing.
> Anyway, who says this couldn't be the location for the 6th Annual
Southern
> Classic? (Formerly known as the Mid-Tenn Classic)
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "Dave Norton" > wrote in message
> > I would welcome a Mid-Tenn. at Barkley. But as has been pointed
out many
> > times ,we seem to be able to handle only two tourneys per year.
These
> events
> > do require a considerable amount of planning.
> >
> > --
> > Dave Norton
> > Millennium Rods
> > "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in
message
> > > As long as it doesn't interfere with the "Southern Classic", and
it's
> > > not to close to the same time period.
> > > --
> > > Jerry Barton
> > > www.jerrys-world.com
> > >
> > > "Justin Hires" > wrote in message
> > > om...
> > > limit
> > > laydowns, docks,

> > > main lake,

> > > near

> > > Eddyville

> > > lake levels

J Buck
October 22nd, 2003, 04:13 AM
<Great lake and only 5 hours from me>

Wow...5 hours. Must be a REAL 'great lake' :)

Charles B. Summers
October 22nd, 2003, 04:56 AM
Oh yeah! I've seen some of those nice Georgia lakes on TV

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in message
> Don't forget, we still have Georgia (Ronnie's) for a Southern Classic
> venue.
>
> --
> Jerry Barton
> www.jerrys-world.com
>
> "Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)>
> wrote in message ...
> > Yeah... but you only attend one of them. There is some people that
> don't
> > make the drive to Wisconsin, nor can make it to Okeechobee (God only
> knows
> > why anyone want to miss the Big O!), so let's not rule out this
> thing.
> > Anyway, who says this couldn't be the location for the 6th Annual
> Southern
> > Classic? (Formerly known as the Mid-Tenn Classic)
> >
> > --
> > Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > www.midtennclassic.org
> > "Dave Norton" > wrote in message
> > > I would welcome a Mid-Tenn. at Barkley. But as has been pointed
> out many
> > > times ,we seem to be able to handle only two tourneys per year.
> These
> > events
> > > do require a considerable amount of planning.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dave Norton
> > > Millennium Rods
> > > "Jerry "NervisRek" Barton" > wrote in
> message
> it's

> size
> known

> creek,

> lake,

> is in

> reports,

Charles B. Summers
October 22nd, 2003, 05:00 AM
2 hours from Nashville, and I think Justin has about a 4 hours drive. Not a
bad drive when the fish are co-operative. If not a full blown Southern
Classic... maybe we can get a nice size group there for a weekend, but I
still think it'd be a great lake or lakes to hold a tournament!

--
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> I'd vote for Barkley. Our club fishes there each spring. Great lake and
only
> 5 hours from me.
>
> Brad
> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

RGarri7470
October 22nd, 2003, 02:46 PM
>Don't forget, we still have Georgia (Ronnie's) for a Southern Classic
>venue.

I will set that up any year you want - but it may be further for a lot of
folks, if that is a problem. Seems like most of our fishermen come to the
classics from north of here.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Charles B. Summers
October 22nd, 2003, 04:28 PM
Everything except Florida is North of you isn't it Ronnie?

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >Don't forget, we still have Georgia (Ronnie's) for a Southern Classic
> >venue.
>
> I will set that up any year you want - but it may be further for a lot of
> folks, if that is a problem. Seems like most of our fishermen come to the
> classics from north of here.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
October 23rd, 2003, 01:09 AM
>Everything except Florida is North of you isn't it Ronnie?

yep, but there is a fair amount of land west of me, too. Not many folks in
this group come to classics from that area.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Charles B. Summers
October 23rd, 2003, 02:15 AM
Yeah... where's the guys from the west?

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >Everything except Florida is North of you isn't it Ronnie?
> >

> yep, but there is a fair amount of land west of me, too. Not many folks
in
> this group come to classics from that area.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

Dave Norton
October 23rd, 2003, 03:28 AM
Not everyone gets time off from theirs day jobs like you do , Charles! Some
of us actually must try to work for a living. As I said I would support a
Classic at Barkley as long a there is enough "real" partcipation!

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods
"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> 2 hours from Nashville, and I think Justin has about a 4 hours drive. Not
> bad drive when the fish are co-operative. If not a full blown Southern
> Classic... maybe we can get a nice size group there for a weekend, but I
> still think it'd be a great lake or lakes to hold a tournament!
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> > I'd vote for Barkley. Our club fishes there each spring. Great lake
and
> only
> > 5 hours from me.
> >
> > Brad
> > Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> > Please visit our sponsors:
> > http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

TNBass
October 23rd, 2003, 03:49 AM
These things don't have to get complicated.... just name a lake, a ramp or
marina, and a date and time and see who shows up. No need to make big plans,
gather gifts and prizes, etc.... just show up, throw a few bucks in a fruit
jar, fish, and winner takes all. Simple.

Barkley is within easy reach (2-4 hours drive) of probably 20 or 30 guys in
this newsgroup, and a get-together there would probably be pretty well
attended. As long as it's not too close to the Southern Classic on
Okeechobee near the end of April or the NW Classic at Rhinelander, then I'm
game.

TNBass

RGarri7470
October 23rd, 2003, 03:57 AM
>Yeah... where's the guys from the west?

When I say west, I am talking Alabama, Miss, Louisanna and maybe some of the
more northern areas like Missouri. And I am north of parts of South Carolina.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Charles B. Summers
October 23rd, 2003, 05:28 AM
I mean... when it comes to the tournaments/get-togethers, where's our
western members? We need to get more of them involved.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >Yeah... where's the guys from the west?
>
> When I say west, I am talking Alabama, Miss, Louisanna and maybe some of
the
> more northern areas like Missouri. And I am north of parts of South
Carolina.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

Charles B. Summers
October 23rd, 2003, 05:29 AM
Right on TNBass! Nothing fancy has to be done, and the last time I
checked... I don't work on Saturdays.

--
"TNBass" > wrote in message
> These things don't have to get complicated.... just name a lake, a ramp or
> marina, and a date and time and see who shows up. No need to make big
plans,
> gather gifts and prizes, etc.... just show up, throw a few bucks in a
fruit
> jar, fish, and winner takes all. Simple.
>
> Barkley is within easy reach (2-4 hours drive) of probably 20 or 30 guys
in
> this newsgroup, and a get-together there would probably be pretty well
> attended. As long as it's not too close to the Southern Classic on
> Okeechobee near the end of April or the NW Classic at Rhinelander, then
I'm
> game.
>
> TNBass

go-bassn
October 24th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Y'all will chip in to fly me in for that one, right?

WW

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> Right on TNBass! Nothing fancy has to be done, and the last time I
> checked... I don't work on Saturdays.
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "TNBass" > wrote in message
> > These things don't have to get complicated.... just name a lake, a ramp
or
> > marina, and a date and time and see who shows up. No need to make big
> plans,
> > gather gifts and prizes, etc.... just show up, throw a few bucks in a
> fruit
> > jar, fish, and winner takes all. Simple.
> >
> > Barkley is within easy reach (2-4 hours drive) of probably 20 or 30 guys
> in
> > this newsgroup, and a get-together there would probably be pretty well
> > attended. As long as it's not too close to the Southern Classic on
> > Okeechobee near the end of April or the NW Classic at Rhinelander, then
> I'm
> > game.
> >
> > TNBass

Papa John
October 26th, 2003, 12:37 AM
Hey! count me in you guys ....... And my three dollar bet still stands
....... I'll weigh in more fish in one day than any two of you guys will in
the two day tournament.

Papa John

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> Right on TNBass! Nothing fancy has to be done, and the last time I
> checked... I don't work on Saturdays.
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "TNBass" > wrote in message
> > These things don't have to get complicated.... just name a lake, a ramp
or
> > marina, and a date and time and see who shows up. No need to make big
> plans,
> > gather gifts and prizes, etc.... just show up, throw a few bucks in a
> fruit
> > jar, fish, and winner takes all. Simple.
> >
> > Barkley is within easy reach (2-4 hours drive) of probably 20 or 30 guys
> in
> > this newsgroup, and a get-together there would probably be pretty well
> > attended. As long as it's not too close to the Southern Classic on
> > Okeechobee near the end of April or the NW Classic at Rhinelander, then
> I'm
> > game.
> >
> > TNBass

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 26th, 2003, 01:57 AM
"Papa John" > wrote in message ...
> Hey! count me in you guys ....... And my three dollar bet still stands
> ...... I'll weigh in more fish in one day than any two of you guys will in
> the two day tournament.

Yeah, but you have to go out fishing and let someone else take over the weighmaster duties. Bet
still on? ;-)
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Dave Norton
October 26th, 2003, 01:51 AM
I'll take that bet and raise you 3 dollars..........hehehe!

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods
"Papa John" > wrote in message
> Hey! count me in you guys ....... And my three dollar bet still stands
> ...... I'll weigh in more fish in one day than any two of you guys will in
> the two day tournament.
>
> Papa John
>

> "Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote
in
> message ...
> > Right on TNBass! Nothing fancy has to be done, and the last time I
> > checked... I don't work on Saturdays.
> >
> > --
> > Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > www.midtennclassic.org
> > "TNBass" > wrote in message
> > > These things don't have to get complicated.... just name a lake, a
ramp
> or
> > > marina, and a date and time and see who shows up. No need to make big
> > plans,
> > > gather gifts and prizes, etc.... just show up, throw a few bucks in a
> > fruit
> > > jar, fish, and winner takes all. Simple.
> > >
> > > Barkley is within easy reach (2-4 hours drive) of probably 20 or 30
guys
> > in
> > > this newsgroup, and a get-together there would probably be pretty well
> > > attended. As long as it's not too close to the Southern Classic on
> > > Okeechobee near the end of April or the NW Classic at Rhinelander,
then
> > I'm
> > > game.
> > >
> > > TNBass

Charles B. Summers
October 26th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Come on man... you can afford to take a little trip like this one can't you?
I can gaurentee that you like this/these lakes. You don't seem to have a
problem in Tennessee waters...LOL

--
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Y'all will chip in to fly me in for that one, right?
>
> WW
>
> "Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote
in
> message ...
> > Right on TNBass! Nothing fancy has to be done, and the last time I
> > checked... I don't work on Saturdays.
> >
> > --
> > Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > www.midtennclassic.org
> > "TNBass" > wrote in message
> > > These things don't have to get complicated.... just name a lake, a
ramp
> or
> > > marina, and a date and time and see who shows up. No need to make big
> > plans,
> > > gather gifts and prizes, etc.... just show up, throw a few bucks in a
> > fruit
> > > jar, fish, and winner takes all. Simple.
> > >
> > > Barkley is within easy reach (2-4 hours drive) of probably 20 or 30
guys
> > in
> > > this newsgroup, and a get-together there would probably be pretty well
> > > attended. As long as it's not too close to the Southern Classic on
> > > Okeechobee near the end of April or the NW Classic at Rhinelander,
then
> > I'm
> > > game.
> > >
> > > TNBass

Dave Norton
October 27th, 2003, 01:12 AM
I'll still put my money on Papa John , Steve! Remember I have actually
fished with him .

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods