PDA

View Full Version : Help: I.D Walton Powell graphite rod

Mike M
July 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Could someone please help. I picked up a beautiful Walton Powell
graphite rod and can't figure out what weight it is. The only thing on
the rod is a logo that say's "The Walton Powell" it's a two piece and
9'1" long.

TIA
Mike

Terry Simmons
July 11th, 2004, 07:23 AM
In article >,
Mike M > wrote:

> Could someone please help. I picked up a beautiful Walton Powell
> graphite rod and can't figure out what weight it is. The only thing on
> the rod is a logo that say's "The Walton Powell" it's a two piece and
> 9'1" long.
>
> TIA
> Mike

If you put "Walton Powell Rods" into the Google search engine, it will come up
with about 15,000 entries. Maybe you can find your answer there. Good luck.

--
Cheers!

Terry

Terry Simmons
July 11th, 2004, 07:41 AM
In article >,
Mike M > wrote:

> Could someone please help. I picked up a beautiful Walton Powell
> graphite rod and can't figure out what weight it is. The only thing on
> the rod is a logo that say's "The Walton Powell" it's a two piece and
> 9'1" long.
>
> TIA
> Mike

There's some information on an apparently-similar rod at e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23819&item=3688027151&rd=1
&ssPageName=WDVW

--
Cheers!