PDA

View Full Version : under seat storage

kenneth blevins
October 21st, 2003, 01:22 AM
Just finished installing drop in trays under the seats and all in all , it
turned out pretty well.I ended up using "rubbermaid plastic kitchen storage"
bought at Wa@-ma$%$^. for 3.87 apiece .The hardest part was digging out the
foam and getting it level.I dug to much foam out of the first hole so I
bought me a can of spray foam and that did the trick.Sealed the trays off
with a silicone seal before I set them in .Works for me-Ken

Bob Rickard
October 21st, 2003, 04:03 AM
Superior thinking conquers again!

--