PDA

View Full Version : Weee! I Fished Today!

Thundercat
October 22nd, 2003, 11:33 PM
I managed to get out and cast a few from the bank today. Sure, it was only
for a half hour, but it was a much-needed half hour. I got four hits, two
fish and an almost accidentally snagged (and now highly irritated) carp.
This is one of those central Jersey muck holes where it seems that only most
resilient of fish can survive. Typically, anything caught out of here has
visible signs of the poor condition of the water. The larger of the two fish
I landed had only minimal sores, mostly around the fins. Hopefully this is
an indication of bettering water quality from what it has been in the past.
I posted the picture of the larger fish on abpf. It's nothing amazing, but
good for this pond.

Everything came on a chrome/blue back Rat-L-Trap (1/2 oz.)

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...