PDA

View Full Version : Where's Everyone From ?

Josh
October 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 23rd, 2003, 08:54 PM
Bill P. (Doc - The Tin Boat King) Arcadia, Fl

"Josh" > wrote in message ...
Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

John Bailey
October 23rd, 2003, 08:55 PM
Josh wrote:

> Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.

Bay of Quinte Area (Eastern Lake Ontario).

--
John

Charles B. Summers
October 23rd, 2003, 08:58 PM
Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Da Chief
October 23rd, 2003, 09:08 PM
Da Chief. Southern Crescent of Atlanta, Ga. Just one of the "southside
trailer park kids".
--
Shelby Foles,
"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

J Buck
October 23rd, 2003, 09:30 PM
Bangor, Eastern Maine

Illinois Fisherman
October 23rd, 2003, 09:41 PM
Crystal Lake, Illinois

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

RG
October 23rd, 2003, 10:21 PM
Houston TX

Mark W. Oots
October 23rd, 2003, 10:33 PM
"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here,

You can't be far from me, then. I'm in Channahon, just west and south of
Joliet. (SW suburbs)

Mark

---

Chris S
October 23rd, 2003, 11:14 PM
Bolingbrook,Ill

Chris

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Chris S
October 23rd, 2003, 11:15 PM
Bolingbrook,Ill
Chris

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Chris S
October 23rd, 2003, 11:16 PM
Bolingbrook,Ill
Chris

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Chris S
October 23rd, 2003, 11:19 PM
Bolingbrook,Ill

Chris

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Andrew Kidd
October 23rd, 2003, 11:26 PM
Anderson, IN

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

RGarri7470
October 23rd, 2003, 11:28 PM
Griffin, GA about 40 miles south of Atlanta
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

John Kerr
October 23rd, 2003, 11:36 PM
John Kerr....Kentucky, by way of Tennessee, Indiana, Florida,
California, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon.... just keep most of my
stuff packed in boxes and ready to move:).

Richard Liebert
October 23rd, 2003, 11:55 PM
Outside of Philadelphia in Ambler, PA

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Brad Coovert
October 24th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Originally from Muncie, Indiana. Now in Noblesville, Indiana.

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Brad Coovert
October 24th, 2003, 12:07 AM
>Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!

Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Andrew Kidd
October 24th, 2003, 12:14 AM
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> >Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!
>
> Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?

Ahh geez Brad, don't get him started... Especially after the way the Colts
treated them first time they met this season... ;-)

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home

Illinois Fisherman
October 24th, 2003, 12:25 AM
You shure your from where?

"Chris S" > wrote in message
> Bolingbrook,Ill
>
> Chris
>
> "Josh" > wrote in message
> > Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
the
> > group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
that
> > don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
> Wondering
> > if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
the
> > southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> > from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
> >
> > --
> > God Bless America
> >
> > Josh The Bad Bear

Chris Jones
October 24th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Boyds, Maryland about 30 miles NorthNorthWest of Washington DC
"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

LKMEYER
October 24th, 2003, 12:55 AM
LKmeyer Akron, Ohio

Ken Fortenberry
October 24th, 2003, 01:14 AM
In order:

E. St. Louis, Illinois - 18 yrs.
Guntersville, Alabama - 5 yrs.
Urbana, Illinois - ever since ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Bob La Londe
October 24th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Yuma, Az

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 24th, 2003, 02:11 AM
He's a fanatic !!!

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> >Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!
>
> Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?
>

> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 24th, 2003, 02:15 AM
1st. - Savannah, Ga.
2nd - Miami, Fl.
3rd - Royal Oak, MI. (Been here for what seems to be forever)
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up
with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people
here that I
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.
From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not
far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 24th, 2003, 02:16 AM
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:37:12 -0500, "Josh" >
sent into the ether:

>Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
>group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
>don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
>southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
>from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

Well, I am in New Berlin, WI right now. It's a suburb of Milwaukee.

However, next month I will move near Steve in Northern WI. Merrill,
WI, to be specific. About 40 minutes from Steve. I think it is just
north of the Arctic circle :<} I was just hired to do safety and HR
for a company in Merrill.

So, for all you that thought I was in early retirement, I am back in
the workforce :<}

At least I know I can make the NW Classic next year and still sleep in
my own bed :<}
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 24th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Congratulations Dan !
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:37:12 -0500, "Josh" >
> sent into the ether:
>
> >Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up
with the
> >group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people
here that I
> >don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> >if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.
From the
> >southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York
not far
> >from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> Well, I am in New Berlin, WI right now. It's a suburb of Milwaukee.
>
> However, next month I will move near Steve in Northern WI. Merrill,
> WI, to be specific. About 40 minutes from Steve. I think it is
just
> north of the Arctic circle :<} I was just hired to do safety and HR
> for a company in Merrill.
>
> So, for all you that thought I was in early retirement, I am back in
> the workforce :<}
>
> At least I know I can make the NW Classic next year and still sleep
in
> my own bed :<}
> danl
> Good fishing, great catching
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> Remove left x for direct reply

Henry Hefner
October 24th, 2003, 02:30 AM
Waxahachie, Tx. about 25 miles south of Dallas

Josh wrote:
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

big fish 2003
October 24th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Niles, Michigan

Charles B. Summers
October 24th, 2003, 03:11 AM
Who are you calling EVIL??? Only people that think the Titans are evil are
the 5-1 Carolina Panthers!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> >Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!
>
> Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?
>

> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Charles B. Summers
October 24th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Just wait until December... we'll get our revenge. Payton Manning can't
handle us at home.

--
"Andrew Kidd" > wrote in message

> "Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> > >Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!
> >
> > Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?
> >

> Ahh geez Brad, don't get him started... Especially after the way the
Colts
> treated them first time they met this season... ;-)
>
> --
> Andrew Kidd
> http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
> http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home

Charles B. Summers
October 24th, 2003, 03:13 AM
Of course... Indiana. That's where the reference to Evil comes from. LOL

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> Originally from Muncie, Indiana. Now in Noblesville, Indiana.
>
> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Craig
October 24th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Born in Detroit, Michigan
Was a fry in Dyersburg, Tennessee
Tadpole in Uniontown, PA
Young man in Westland & Inkster, Michigan
Adult in Belleville, Michigan (Located 15-minutes West of Detroit &
15-minutes East of Ann Arbor)

--
Craig Baugher
https://home.comcast.net/~c.a.b

Bob Rickard
October 24th, 2003, 03:43 AM
St. Charles, MO.

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Bob Rickard
October 24th, 2003, 03:45 AM
18 years in E. St. Louis, IL and you are still alive? Wow!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
.com...
> In order:
>
> E. St. Louis, Illinois - 18 yrs.
> Guntersville, Alabama - 5 yrs.
> Urbana, Illinois - ever since ;-)
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Andrew Kidd
October 24th, 2003, 04:05 AM
Now, now, now Charles... Everyone from Tennessee loves Peyton, don't they?
:-) Actually, can't wait to see the game. It's always a good match-up, and
quite the rivalry developing! You guys do have a good team down there...
To keep this on topic, wonder if any of our favorite NFL team pro's are bass
fisherman?
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> Just wait until December... we'll get our revenge. Payton Manning can't
> handle us at home.
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "Andrew Kidd" > wrote in message

> > > Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?
> > >

> > Ahh geez Brad, don't get him started... Especially after the way the
> Colts
> > treated them first time they met this season... ;-)
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Kidd
> > http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
> > http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home

Brad Coovert
October 24th, 2003, 04:30 AM
>Who are you calling EVIL???

Gotta keep up with the brewing Colts-Titans rivalry.

I'd come down for the game if work and family were not so busy.

A little football, a little fishing..could be a good weekend.

Anywhere in the stadium parking lot that;s safe for a bass boat?

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

J Buck
October 24th, 2003, 04:31 AM
I thought EVIL was reserved for The Evil Empire aka The New York
Yankees.

J Buck
October 24th, 2003, 04:34 AM
<To keep this on topic, wonder if any of our favorite NFL team pro's are
bass fisherman?>

Not sure about bass, but I remember reading that Bo Jackson enjoyed
fishing.

Dark Knight
October 24th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

In the Great White North, where the men are men and the Moose are scared.

Or, as my son puts it, "100 miles north of the middle of nowhere."

DK

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Charles B. Summers
October 24th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Actually, one of the ex-Titans Jason Fisk was holding fund raiser
tournaments here on Percy Priest. I tried to get registered for that, but
the cost was outrageous!

--
> Now, now, now Charles... Everyone from Tennessee loves Peyton, don't
they?
> :-) Actually, can't wait to see the game. It's always a good match-up,
and
> quite the rivalry developing! You guys do have a good team down there...
> To keep this on topic, wonder if any of our favorite NFL team pro's are
bass
> fisherman?
> --
> Andrew Kidd
> http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
> http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home
>

> "Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote
in
> message ...
> > Just wait until December... we'll get our revenge. Payton Manning can't
> > handle us at home.
> >
> > --
> > Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > www.midtennclassic.org
> > "Andrew Kidd" > wrote in message

> > > Ahh geez Brad, don't get him started... Especially after the way the
> > Colts
> > > treated them first time they met this season... ;-)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrew Kidd
> > > http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
> > > http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home

Charles B. Summers
October 24th, 2003, 05:04 AM

> Anywhere in the stadium parking lot that;s safe for a bass boat?

Yeah right... in downtown Nashville? LOL Probably have to park 10 miles away
from the stadium and still get charged $20.00 to park!

> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

go-bassn
October 24th, 2003, 05:36 AM
Don't you mean old man in Belleville? You lived in TN, that explains
everything ;-)

Newtown, PA here.

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Craig" > wrote in message
> Born in Detroit, Michigan
> Was a fry in Dyersburg, Tennessee
> Tadpole in Uniontown, PA
> Young man in Westland & Inkster, Michigan
> Adult in Belleville, Michigan (Located 15-minutes West of Detroit &
> 15-minutes East of Ann Arbor)
>
> --
> Craig Baugher
> https://home.comcast.net/~c.a.b

SamB
October 24th, 2003, 05:58 AM
Bothell, WA outside Seattle
SamB
"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Marty
October 24th, 2003, 06:06 AM
Rochester, NY

Stuart
October 24th, 2003, 06:45 AM
30 miles west of St Louis,Mo

Calif Bill
October 24th, 2003, 07:00 AM
Calif Bill the Recycled beer can boat king. 2 aluminum boats. Pleasanton,
CA.

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Bill P. (Doc - The Tin Boat King) Arcadia, Fl
>
> "Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

bill
October 24th, 2003, 07:22 AM
east st louis was a perfectly fine town until the 1960's (remember the
"great society")
Bill

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
. ..
> 18 years in E. St. Louis, IL and you are still alive? Wow!
>
> --
> Bob Rickard
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> --------------------------<=x O')))><
>
> "Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
> .com...
> > In order:
> >
> > E. St. Louis, Illinois - 18 yrs.
> > Guntersville, Alabama - 5 yrs.
> > Urbana, Illinois - ever since ;-)
> >
> > --
> > Ken Fortenberry
> >

> =

Mark Pilcher
October 24th, 2003, 07:50 AM
>Subject: Where's Everyone From ?
>From: "Josh"

>Wondering
>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.

Near Fort Worth. That's in Texas.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.

Huck Palmatier
October 24th, 2003, 09:26 AM
....from Plattsburg NY....now live in Norfolk VA

Chris S
October 24th, 2003, 10:42 AM
ya news reader was acting up :)

"Illinois Fisherman" > wrote in message
.com...
> You shure your from where?
>

> "Chris S" > wrote in message
> > Bolingbrook,Ill
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > "Josh" > wrote in message
> > > Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
> the
> > > group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
> that
> > > don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
> > Wondering
> > > if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
> the
> > > southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not
far
> > > from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
> > >
> > > --
> > > God Bless America
> > >
> > > Josh The Bad Bear

Craig
October 24th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Hey Now, I'm 44, turn 45 on Nov 5, but right now I'm 44. So I have a couple
of weeks before I can be officially called an old man. I take that back,
AARP doesn't recognize you until you are 50, so I really have 5-years.

Now daddy, he was from Missouri, Mother from Philadelphia. Southern smooth
talker sweeps High Society blue blood off her feet to create this Bass'n
APA.

--
Craig Baugher

Jknomail
October 24th, 2003, 12:28 PM
>Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
>group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
>don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
>southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
>from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

It's in my signature line, but specifically, I'm in West Palm Beach, FL - born
and raised.

Bass Wishes from South Florida
Jack

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com.
Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Rich Pierro
October 24th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Central NJ

Rich P

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Eric M.
October 24th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Bridgeton, NJ
( south jersey)

"Rich Pierro" > wrote in message
> Central NJ
>
> Rich P
>

> "Josh" > wrote in message
> > Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
the
> > group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
that
> > don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
> Wondering
> > if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
the
> > southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> > from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
> >
> > --
> > God Bless America
> >
> > Josh The Bad Bear

Ken Fortenberry
October 24th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Bob Rickard wrote:

> 18 years in E. St. Louis, IL and you are still alive? Wow!

'56 to '74. Only the last three or four years were "iffy".
E. St. Louis was a really nice place until a crooked Illinois
legislature and a gang of corporate theives conspired to steal
the tax base.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Nikolay
October 24th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Amherst, MA for the last 4 years.
Cheers,
Nikolay

Chuck Coger
October 24th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Valrico, Florida (a Tampa suburb)

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

mhood
October 24th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Lake Leon, Texas

mhood

Josh wrote:

> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

pat gustafson
October 24th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Chicago, IL

Illinois Fisherman wrote:
> Crystal Lake, Illinois
>

> "Josh" > wrote in message
>
>>Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
>>group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that

>>don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
>
> Wondering
>
>>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
>>southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
>>from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>>
>>--
>>God Bless America
>>
>>Josh The Bad Bear

John
October 24th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Watertown, NY ( snowtown U.S.A )

Bob Rickard
October 24th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Where are our good friends from Japan & South Africa?

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"mhood" > wrote in message
> Lake Leon, Texas
>
> mhood
>
> Josh wrote:
>
> > Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
the
> > group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
that I
> > don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> > if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
the
> > southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> > from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
> >
> > --
> > God Bless America
> >
> > Josh The Bad Bear

Illinois Fisherman
October 24th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Almost neighbors, Pat.

"pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> Chicago, IL
>
> Illinois Fisherman wrote:
> > Crystal Lake, Illinois
> >

> > "Josh" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
the
> >>group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
that

> >>don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
> >
> > Wondering
> >
> >>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
the
> >>southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> >>from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
> >>
> >>--
> >>God Bless America
> >>
> >>Josh The Bad Bear

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 24th, 2003, 08:07 PM
"Josh" > wrote in message ...
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

Originally from southern Wisconsin, I made the trek north almost 20 years ago to the Rhinelander,
Wisconsin area. One of these days, I'll be considered a local. :)
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Mark W. Oots
October 24th, 2003, 08:45 PM
"bill" > wrote in message
> east st louis was a perfectly fine town until the 1960's (remember the
> "great society")

Also known as "The Abominable Snow Job"

Mark

---

egildone1
October 24th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Born and grew up in what is now known as the Walleye capital of the world,
Conneaut, OH. Now living in Oklahoma City after stops in Amarillo, TX,
Wichita, KS Independence, MO, Houston, TX and Austin, TX

Ed
"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Rusty Unger
October 24th, 2003, 09:26 PM
wrote:

>Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
>group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
>don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
>southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
>from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

Conway, SC about 20 Minutes from Myrtle Beach. Lots of great Bass
fishing around here!

"What does a redneck say right before he dies? Hey y'all, watch this!"
-Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
October 24th, 2003, 09:44 PM
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:28:17 -0400, "Jerry \"NervisRek\" Barton"
> sent into the ether:

>Congratulations Dan !

Thanks Jerry! It sure do feel good to be employed der hey.
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Joe
October 24th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Mitchell SD the last 2 years, Home of the World's Largest Birdfeeder. (Corn
Palace)
Previous 45 in Minnesota. The last was 17 beautiful years in Fergus Falls.
Joe Z.

"Josh" > wrote in message
Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Thundercat
October 24th, 2003, 10:59 PM
"Rich Pierro" > wrote in message
> Central NJ
>
> Rich P

6.4 mile drive from Rich P. and around 4.5 miles as the crow flies.

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

Tilman Fliegel
October 24th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Switzerland :)

Jim Laumann
October 24th, 2003, 11:41 PM
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:07:04 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> wrote:

>Originally from southern Wisconsin, I made the trek north almost 20 years ago to the Rhinelander,
>Wisconsin area. One of these days, I'll be considered a local. :)

Geez Steve - you live in a tough area. Just this summer, one of my
neighbors told me that after living here (Hayfield MN) for 20 years,
we now qualify as old-timers.....

Jim

2003 R.O.F.B. NWC
Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner

Jim Laumann
October 24th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Hayfield MN (SE corner) - for about the last 20
odd years.....
Jim

2003 R.O.F.B. NWC
Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner

Bob La Londe
October 24th, 2003, 11:58 PM
I'm fishing with you. Seriosuly Bill drop me an e-mail about trading trips
out on our respective rivers sometime.

bob @ diycomponents.com

"Calif Bill" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Calif Bill the Recycled beer can boat king. 2 aluminum boats.
Pleasanton,
> CA.
>
> "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> > Bill P. (Doc - The Tin Boat King) Arcadia, Fl
> >
> > "Josh" > wrote in message
> > Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
the
> > group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
that
> > don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
> Wondering
> > if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
the
> > southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> > from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
> >
> > --
> > God Bless America
> >
> > Josh The Bad Bear

go-bassn
October 25th, 2003, 12:27 AM
For now though, you'll just hafta settle for "cheesehead".

Warren (couldn't resist)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message

> "Josh" > wrote in message
> > Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with
the
> > group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here
that I
> > don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> > if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From
the
> > southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> > from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> Originally from southern Wisconsin, I made the trek north almost 20 years
ago to the Rhinelander,
> Wisconsin area. One of these days, I'll be considered a local. :)
> --
> Steve
> OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

G. M. Zimmermann
October 25th, 2003, 10:01 AM
Mike "Zimmy" Zimmermann here, from Bernville, Pennsylvania (Less than 30
minutes from Cabela's in Hamburg!!)

Papa John
October 25th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Hi neighbor, Papa John from Urbana, Illinois
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
.com...
> In order:
>
> E. St. Louis, Illinois - 18 yrs.
> Guntersville, Alabama - 5 yrs.
> Urbana, Illinois - ever since ;-)
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry
October 25th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Papa John wrote:

> Hi neighbor, Papa John from Urbana, Illinois

Hello there, Papa John. Nice to "meet" you.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Mike Vlasic
October 25th, 2003, 08:52 PM
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:54:29 -0600, "Dark Knight"
> wrote:

>Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
>
>In the Great White North, where the men are men and the Moose are scared.
>
>Or, as my son puts it, "100 miles north of the middle of nowhere."

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Hey, you stole my line!

---
Mike from Ottawa

5150
October 26th, 2003, 04:33 PM

Ed Hughes
October 26th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Austin , Texas here

alwaysfishking
October 27th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Am I last but not least? Long Pond P.A in the Pocono Mountains.
"Ed Hughes" > wrote in message
.. .
> Austin , Texas here

Rusty Unger
October 27th, 2003, 01:53 AM
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:14:18 GMT, "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@
nospam.epix.net> wrote:

>Am I last but not least? Long Pond P.A in the Pocono Mountains.
>"Ed Hughes" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Austin , Texas here

Also the home of the Pocono Raceway, great place, go to every race
NASCAR race there.

"What does a redneck say right before he dies? Hey y'all, watch this!"
-Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol

Michael Alwine
October 27th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Sarasota Florida now
Formerly of Des Plaines IL

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 27th, 2003, 06:28 AM
Com on over to Arcadia and lets fish! Bill P.
=======================================

"Michael Alwine" > wrote in message ...
Sarasota Florida now
Formerly of Des Plaines IL

kenneth blevins
October 27th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Ashland Ky-----Ken Blevins
"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Com on over to Arcadia and lets fish! Bill P.
> =======================================
>
> "Michael Alwine" > wrote in message
> Sarasota Florida now
> Formerly of Des Plaines IL

Dan Krueger
October 28th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Sunny(?) S. Florida. Pulling bass out of the 'glades whenever I can.

Dan

QUAKEnSHAKE
October 28th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Rochelle, IL 25 years.
Rockford, IL 10 years

RichZ
October 28th, 2003, 03:22 AM
I suppose I should chime in here and say I'm from CT, although I do as much
of my fishing in Eastern NY and Western VT as I do in CT.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Fishboy
October 28th, 2003, 10:21 AM
I live in Georgia but I'm from Buffalo NY. I'll give my vote to
Georgia, because you cant bass fish when there's 12 inches of ice on
the water, not very well anyways.

John B. Parisi
October 28th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Tilman,
Where in Switzerland ? I spent several months very close to Neuchatel. I
tried fishing a little in Lake Neuchatel but did not have any luck. I only
fished for a short period though.

I was lucky enough to spent a lot of time traveling around Switzerland. You
live in a very beautiful country. Cold but beautiful !

John

"Tilman Fliegel" > wrote in message
> Switzerland :)

jdog
October 28th, 2003, 09:48 PM
san bernardino CA

wrote:

>Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
>group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that I
>don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts. Wondering
>if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
>southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
>from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.

Donn Senn
October 29th, 2003, 12:55 AM
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:37:12 -0500, "Josh" >
wrote:

Donn Senn
Mahomet, Illinois (near Champaign, IL)

Tilman Fliegel
October 29th, 2003, 01:21 AM
I live near Basel. But of course Switzerland is very small, so I know the
Lac de Neuchatel. Havn't really fished in it a lot though, just for perch,
by the docks.
It's not that cold really, except for the mountains of course. This summer
we had 35°C on several days, actually for almost three months!

Guthooked
October 30th, 2003, 04:26 AM
"Josh" wrote in message > . Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy.

Sorry I'm slow in responding but time's been tight lately. I'm in Cabot
Arkansas, it's about 20 miles northeast of Little Rock.

Larry

Suthern Transplant
October 30th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Hi all,

My name is Steve aka Suthrn Transplant

I reside in Illinois (another one) about 30 minutes from the arch in St.
Louis. I have fished all my life and am longing for my southern stompin
grounds...sigh. This NG is a breath of fresh air to me and is helping me to
adapt to the waters around here. I fish as much as possible when work allows
and if any of you come my way I would be glad to "hook up" n us plan a trip.

Suthrn Transplant
"I wish I was in Dixie"

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Haven't in recent months (most of this year) been able to keep up with the
> group as much as I have in past years. There are a lot of people here that
> don't know and wonder where they're from when I read their posts.
Wondering
> if everyone who would like would post a general geographic howdy. From the
> southern burbs of Chicago here, originally from upstate New York not far
> from Rich Z's favorite Champlain & George.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

_
November 10th, 2003, 06:12 AM
Kitchener Ontario Canada here! Cheers EH!
"Andrew Kidd" > wrote in message

> "Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> > >Nashville, TN... but you already knew that!
> >
> > Man, home of the evil Tennessee Titans. You a football fan Charles?
> >

> Ahh geez Brad, don't get him started... Especially after the way the
Colts
> treated them first time they met this season... ;-)
>
> --
> Andrew Kidd
> http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
> http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home