PDA

View Full Version : The results of "where's everyone from?"

RG
October 26th, 2003, 12:32 AM
I did a little tabulation of the approximately 60 respondents. It seems that
ILLINOIS is the most represented State at 7; Texas ( that's me! ) at 5; then
Tennessee at 4; and 3 each from PA; FL; WI; and Michigan. We also had two
Canadians; one Austrailian; and one Swiss who replied. Most of the other
States had one or possibly two reports, as best I could track.

I may have missed some, but I was surprised to find ILLINOIS ( my original
home State) in first place.

My tab was un-scientific I'm sure, but probably no worse than the polls they
report every night on TV.
RichG (Houston TX)

Carlos
October 26th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Ooop's, missed that thread I guess. Add another Illinois. Chestnut, IL.

Carlos

Gone Angling
October 26th, 2003, 02:44 PM
There is two more canucks...stoney and myself

RGarri7470
October 27th, 2003, 12:31 PM
>ILLINOIS is the most represented State at 7; Texas ( that's me! ) at 5; then
>Tennessee at 4; and 3 each from PA; FL; WI; and Michigan. We also had two
>Canadians; one Austrailian; and one Swiss who replied

I count three for GA and that don't even include Jerry, who must have lived
here in the 1800s!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 27th, 2003, 03:33 PM
What you say WIllis? I've still got a piece of Atlanta.
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >ILLINOIS is the most represented State at 7; Texas ( that's me! )
at 5; then
> >Tennessee at 4; and 3 each from PA; FL; WI; and Michigan. We also
had two
> >Canadians; one Austrailian; and one Swiss who replied
>
> I count three for GA and that don't even include Jerry, who must
have lived
> here in the 1800s!
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

John B. Parisi
October 27th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Well since my Governor can kick all your Governor's &^%$ --- throw one in
for California !

:-)

"RG" > wrote in message
> I did a little tabulation of the approximately 60 respondents. It seems
that
> ILLINOIS is the most represented State at 7; Texas ( that's me! ) at 5;
then
> Tennessee at 4; and 3 each from PA; FL; WI; and Michigan. We also had two
> Canadians; one Austrailian; and one Swiss who replied. Most of the other
> States had one or possibly two reports, as best I could track.
>
> I may have missed some, but I was surprised to find ILLINOIS ( my original
> home State) in first place.
>
> My tab was un-scientific I'm sure, but probably no worse than the polls
they
> report every night on TV.
> RichG (Houston TX)

John Smith
October 27th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Gone Angling wrote:
> There is two more canucks...stoney and myself

Actually, my original reply never made it through, I'm from Canada as
well. Living in the Big Smoke (Toronto) right now, but originally from
the Belleville area...

Brian

BassMr.
October 27th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Add one more Tennesseean.

A man
November 12th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Perhaps you could add 1 from Michigan.
--
"Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt."