PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Department of Natural Resources

gene
October 28th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Hello. I hope this is OK to post this message, but I wanted to let you
all know that the Maryland Department of Natural Resources is now
producing a FREE monthly email newsletter. The first issue went out in
October. If you want to receive them starting next month, please go
to:

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/newsletter/newsletter.asp

We provide the public with quality, family-oriented recreational
opportunities on some of Maryland's most beautiful public lands. We
even have a weekly fishing report.

Sincerely,
Gene
Eugene F. Deems, Jr.
eGov and Online Services Manager
Office of Communications and Marketing
Maryland Department of Natural Resources
580 Taylor Avenue, D4
Annapolis, MD 21401
gdeems@d...

DNR Online
Serving our customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
www.dnr.state.md.us

Bob Rickard
October 29th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Thanks. This is as on topic, and welcome, as it gets.

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

om...