PDA

View Full Version : Fishing trouts 1.5 hours from montreal in a nice clean River ?

Ray
July 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Greetings Everyone,

Can someone suggest me a nice river and a spot where I can fish small
trouts where the water is CLEAN and I can eat the trout without having
health problems after !

I shouldn't be more than 150 km - 200km from Montreal .

I would like to fish in a public river where we don't need to pay money, we
only need our permit ! I also don't except to catch BIG trouts.... small
trouts is fine !

I just want to have a good time and come back with a few trouts that I can
do BBQ for myself !

Thanks everyone for your tips and suggestions :)

Sincerely,

Ray

Alberto Greselin
July 20th, 2004, 11:53 PM
SMMMOOOOOCH!

I love you Ray.

"Ray" > wrote in message ...
> Greetings Everyone,
>

> Can someone suggest me a nice river and a spot where I can fish small
> trouts where the water is CLEAN and I can eat the trout without having
> health problems after !
>
> I shouldn't be more than 150 km - 200km from Montreal .
>
> I would like to fish in a public river where we don't need to pay money,
we
> only need our permit ! I also don't except to catch BIG trouts.... small
> trouts is fine !
>
> I just want to have a good time and come back with a few trouts that I can
> do BBQ for myself !
>
> Thanks everyone for your tips and suggestions :)
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Ray

\(oYo\)
July 26th, 2004, 02:12 PM
no such thing, try going to British Columbia. lol