PDA

View Full Version : Fishing tunes

___cory___
July 21st, 2004, 08:09 PM
What're your favorite fishing tunes? I like to listen on my way to the fishing hole, during the down-times while fishing and on the ride home. Some nice upbeat big-band keeps my spirits up after a day of catching no fish. Classical at a low volume keeps my nerves steady while holding the rod. I don't really have a type of music I listen to while driving to the location. I tend to keep everything on my iPod for easy access to just about everything.

-Cory

PS. You might be able to get a free iPod if you check out http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7223026

eric paul zamora
July 24th, 2004, 08:17 PM
iPods ROCK! but i don't have one, yet.... (buddies do)

i'm ALWAYS listening to CDs in the car since the readout on my stereo is
cracked and doesn't work...

fave tunes?

the Clash
bee gees
rolling stones
paul simon
ramones
radiohead
old pretenders
garbage
funk, ala george clinton, 70s-80s stuff
janes addiction/p4p (lately)
old rod stewart
roxy music
english beat

looks like i'm not really one for sedation on these trips, eh? ;-) nothing
against big band or classical (or even opera/arias which i like)

eric
fresno, ca.