PDA

View Full Version : Fish Report

Bob La Londe
November 1st, 2003, 03:26 AM
Arizona
http://www.gf.state.az.us/h_f/edits/weekly_fishing.html

South Carolina
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/sports/7146738.htm

Wouldn't a list of links like these be great?
Maybe as part of the ROFB FAQ?

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Rusty Unger
November 1st, 2003, 05:55 AM
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:26:56 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
> wrote:

>Arizona
>http://www.gf.state.az.us/h_f/edits/weekly_fishing.html
>
>South Carolina
>http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/sports/7146738.htm
>
>Wouldn't a list of links like these be great?
>Maybe as part of the ROFB FAQ?

Thanks for the SC report....went sal****er fishing myself this
afternoon in Murrell's Inlet, SC and caught about 50 spot in under an
hour. They were all over 10 inches, good size! I was ecstatic, not
into the sal****er stuff that much, but this was great!

"What does a redneck say right before he dies? Hey y'all, watch this!"
-Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol

kenneth blevins
November 1st, 2003, 07:37 PM
That is pretty much what I figured so I crossed the river[ Ohio ] talked to
another retailer and he said after Xmas if there is a lot of inventory left
over he'll possibly cut some prices.The problem with that is there's not
alot to choose from.Draw your cards and take your chances , I guess
Ken Blevins