PDA

View Full Version : Link Exchange?

Waspdlh
November 2nd, 2003, 06:27 AM
Is anyone interested in link exchange? I need outdoors web site only.
If you have a good newsletter let me know I could use them also. I've been building an extensive downline and I need some great new info to send.

Thanks,
Doug

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030822151302C4k8StB1

RGarri7470
November 2nd, 2003, 03:28 PM
>Is anyone interested in link exchange?

give me your url and check out mine. I do have a newsletter that goes out each
Wednesday. My email address below is correct..
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Bob La Londe
November 2nd, 2003, 06:48 PM
I have a links index on my site. Anybody who wants to put a fishing or
boating related link in the index is welcome to do so.

I request a return link, but it is not required.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >Is anyone interested in link exchange?
>
> give me your url and check out mine. I do have a newsletter that goes out
each
> Wednesday. My email address below is correct..
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

Bob La Londe
November 2nd, 2003, 06:56 PM
P.S. I have already put the sites for many of the regulars in ROFB in the
index. If you want to change your listing let me know and I'll give you the
name and password for your listing. I'll need some way for you to prove its
really your site first, like a note on a page on your site. (it can be a
temp page)

To list in multiple categories you must use a different URL for each
category. You can simply point to a specific page for each listing.

For example

www.YumaBassMan.com
www.YumaBassMan.com/photos.html

are two different URLs

I did it this way to discourage listings that make you wade through forty
pages of crap to get to the meat of the site, and to make it more likely
that those who list in multiple categories will point to the part of their
site related to the category.

Please feel free to suggest categories that make it easier to find what you
are looking for. Also, there is a built in search for the index.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com
Promote Your Fishing, Boating, or Guide Site for Free
Simply add it to our index page.
No reciprocal link required. (Requested, but not required)

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >Is anyone interested in link exchange?
>
> give me your url and check out mine. I do have a newsletter that goes out
each
> Wednesday. My email address below is correct..
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

Doug Halterman
November 4th, 2003, 05:17 AM
Thanks Bob,

I am here to Exchange so I will add you to my site as well.
http://www.allin1outdoors.com, check us out and If you have a banner pass
it along.

Thanks,
Doug