PDA

View Full Version : New To Newsgroup: Question

David H. Lipman
July 21st, 2004, 10:12 PM
Neither.

Garage sale or keep your equipment.

Dave

"Bandelo" > wrote in message news:_DlLc.2425$BX.708@lakeread08...
| Hello All,
|
| I used to live on a lake in Southern Florida and would fish every other
| weekend with a neighbor. I was recently relocated to Southern California
| where there is NO water, let alone any fish...unless I want to drive 2 hours
| into the mountains. I have some really nice freshwater rods and reels in
| excellent condition that I would like to sell. Can anyone give me some
| suggestions on the best place to advertise my gear? E-Bay or or a newsgroup
| or or website.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Bob

Bandelo
July 22nd, 2004, 01:44 AM
Hello All,

I used to live on a lake in Southern Florida and would fish every other
weekend with a neighbor. I was recently relocated to Southern California
where there is NO water, let alone any fish...unless I want to drive 2 hours
into the mountains. I have some really nice freshwater rods and reels in
excellent condition that I would like to sell. Can anyone give me some
suggestions on the best place to advertise my gear? E-Bay or or a newsgroup
or or website.

Thanks,

Bob

Jeffz
July 23rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Rediculous

Southern California has great Bass Fishing. Yes you have to drive but that
is required for any activity in So. Cal. No real fisherman would give up
all of his tackle because he might have to drive to fish
"David H. Lipman" > wrote in message
> Neither.
>
> Garage sale or keep your equipment.
>
> Dave
>

> "Bandelo" > wrote in message
> | Hello All,
> |
> | I used to live on a lake in Southern Florida and would fish every other
> | weekend with a neighbor. I was recently relocated to Southern California
> | where there is NO water, let alone any fish...unless I want to drive 2
hours
> | into the mountains. I have some really nice freshwater rods and reels in
> | excellent condition that I would like to sell. Can anyone give me some
> | suggestions on the best place to advertise my gear? E-Bay or or a
newsgroup
> | or or website.
> |
> | Thanks,
> |
> | Bob

David H. Lipman
July 23rd, 2004, 09:49 PM
Yep, you have Striped Bass taken from NJ and transported to California and thriving.

Love them Stripers !

Dave

"Jeffz" > wrote in message
| Rediculous
|
| Southern California has great Bass Fishing. Yes you have to drive but that
| is required for any activity in So. Cal. No real fisherman would give up
| all of his tackle because he might have to drive to fish
| "David H. Lipman" > wrote in message
| > Neither.
| >
| > Garage sale or keep your equipment.
| >
| > Dave
| >

| > "Bandelo" > wrote in message
| > | Hello All,
| > |
| > | I used to live on a lake in Southern Florida and would fish every other
| > | weekend with a neighbor. I was recently relocated to Southern California
| > | where there is NO water, let alone any fish...unless I want to drive 2
| hours
| > | into the mountains. I have some really nice freshwater rods and reels in
| > | excellent condition that I would like to sell. Can anyone give me some
| > | suggestions on the best place to advertise my gear? E-Bay or or a
| newsgroup
| > | or or website.
| > |
| > | Thanks,