PDA

View Full Version : I think RichZ jinxed me...

Charles B. Summers
November 3rd, 2003, 12:18 AM
Indian summer my rear... not only did it send the bass into hiding, it also
brought out all kinds of other fishermen, pleasure boaters with no respect
for anyone else but themselves, and the same for the jacka$$ jetskiers.

I was hoping that most people would be in the hunting spirit by now... but
temps in the 80's are just too good to pass up for one last wild
boat/jet-ski ride. Also, everywhere I went, I found another fisherman
sitting in the places I was headed. Now I remember why I fished at night
most of the summer.

Oh well... just a few more weeks and I can have it all to myself. Maybe...
--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Gone Angling
November 3rd, 2003, 01:22 AM
Technically Indian summer can only happen after a first frost. Charles have you
had a frost yet in TN.

Charles B. Summers
November 3rd, 2003, 02:04 AM
Guess I'm not the "technical" type then. eh?