PDA

View Full Version : Boom Lake

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 1st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Hi all,
Spent some time on Boom today. Nice lake. Lots of wood, rocks ,
weeds to work. Spent most of the time exploring. Did fish. Caught a
few small Bass and the bud I was with wanted some Crappie, Blue gill
and or Perch for his Mom for dinner. We must have caught 30 or 40
small Crappie, Blue gill and Perch. Kept 6 nice Crappie and his Mom
was very happy with them. I may go back tomorrow and try some deep
water and more wood. Oh, did catch half a dozen or so small
Northerns.

This water looks very promising. I'll try to keep you all informed of
my progress on learning this body of water. I have a few theories I
want to try out. Too bad Steve wasn't around today.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 1st, 2004, 12:32 AM
<snip>This water looks very promising. I'll try to keep you all informed of
my progress on learning this body of water.

Lol, good luck. let us know how you do. Many of us already know though

Thundercat
August 1st, 2004, 06:22 AM
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:04:50 -0500, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,
actually Greybeard now" > wrote:

>Hi all,
<snip>
> Caught a
>few small Bass
<more snip>

EXACTLY!
:-)

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

go-bassn
August 1st, 2004, 06:16 PM
I have a few theories myself about that lake lol...

Warren

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Spent some time on Boom today. Nice lake. Lots of wood, rocks ,
> weeds to work. Spent most of the time exploring. Did fish. Caught a
> few small Bass and the bud I was with wanted some Crappie, Blue gill
> and or Perch for his Mom for dinner. We must have caught 30 or 40
> small Crappie, Blue gill and Perch. Kept 6 nice Crappie and his Mom
> was very happy with them. I may go back tomorrow and try some deep
> water and more wood. Oh, did catch half a dozen or so small
> Northerns.
>
> This water looks very promising. I'll try to keep you all informed of
> my progress on learning this body of water. I have a few theories I
> want to try out. Too bad Steve wasn't around today.
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

go-bassn
August 1st, 2004, 06:16 PM
I have a few theories myself about that lake lol...

Warren

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Spent some time on Boom today. Nice lake. Lots of wood, rocks ,
> weeds to work. Spent most of the time exploring. Did fish. Caught a
> few small Bass and the bud I was with wanted some Crappie, Blue gill
> and or Perch for his Mom for dinner. We must have caught 30 or 40
> small Crappie, Blue gill and Perch. Kept 6 nice Crappie and his Mom
> was very happy with them. I may go back tomorrow and try some deep
> water and more wood. Oh, did catch half a dozen or so small
> Northerns.
>
> This water looks very promising. I'll try to keep you all informed of
> my progress on learning this body of water. I have a few theories I
> want to try out. Too bad Steve wasn't around today.
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

go-bassn
August 1st, 2004, 06:16 PM