PDA

View Full Version : Drop Shot Weights

alwaysfishking
August 1st, 2004, 01:23 AM
Any favorite kind of drop shot weights? Reasons?

Rodney
August 1st, 2004, 11:14 PM
alwaysfishking wrote:

> Any favorite kind of drop shot weights? Reasons?

\

Mojo swivel pineapple

Fast to rig, slow to snag, quick to release if snagged

Sorry,, but nothing else comes close
http://www.mojolures.com/info_pineapple.php

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Rodney
August 1st, 2004, 11:14 PM

alwaysfishking wrote:

> Any favorite kind of drop shot weights? Reasons?

\

Mojo swivel pineapple

Fast to rig, slow to snag, quick to release if snagged

Sorry,, but nothing else comes close
http://www.mojolures.com/info_pineapple.php

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Decoy Activator
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Eric Ryder
August 2nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
I cannot determine if they are/are not lead bearing from the website.

Anyone know of a decent cheap (steel) d.s. weight?

"Rodney" .> wrote in message
> alwaysfishking wrote:
>
> > Any favorite kind of drop shot weights? Reasons?
> >

> \
>
> Mojo swivel pineapple
>
> Fast to rig, slow to snag, quick to release if snagged
>
> Sorry,, but nothing else comes close
> http://www.mojolures.com/info_pineapple.php
>
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
> Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Decoy Activator
> and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Rodney
August 2nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Eric Ryder wrote:
> I cannot determine if they are/are not lead bearing from the website.

Yep, they are lead

> Anyone know of a decent cheap (steel) d.s. weight?

3/8 " nut :-)

--

Eric Ryder wrote:
> I cannot determine if they are/are not lead bearing from the website.

Yep, they are lead

> Anyone know of a decent cheap (steel) d.s. weight?

3/8 " nut :-)

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Decoy Activator
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Eric Ryder
August 3rd, 2004, 12:06 AM
"Rodney" .> wrote in message
> Eric Ryder wrote:
> > I cannot determine if they are/are not lead bearing from the website.
>
> Yep, they are lead
> >
> > Anyone know of a decent cheap (steel) d.s. weight?
>
> 3/8 " nut :-)

I'll use an old bb race so it don't get all spun up!!