PDA

View Full Version : Next Spring Illinois Gang

Josh
November 4th, 2003, 10:27 PM
Should get together for a mini tournament or just a weekend of fishing and
lying to one another. Anyone interested post a reply. Would be fun. Maybe
Central Illinois would be fairest for traveling equity. Wadda ya think guys
since we can brag the most members per state on the news group <g> ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
November 4th, 2003, 10:36 PM
"Josh" > wrote in message ...
> Should get together for a mini tournament or just a weekend of fishing and
> lying to one another. Anyone interested post a reply. Would be fun. Maybe
> Central Illinois would be fairest for traveling equity. Wadda ya think guys
> since we can brag the most members per state on the news group <g> ?

Based on the number of Illinois anglers that come to Wisconsin every weekend, I didn't think you
guys had any lakes!!! ;-)
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Josh
November 4th, 2003, 11:37 PM
We do...jus most of em you can walk across. <g>.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Chris S
November 4th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Sure Josh Im in..

Chris S

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Should get together for a mini tournament or just a weekend of fishing and
> lying to one another. Anyone interested post a reply. Would be fun. Maybe
> Central Illinois would be fairest for traveling equity. Wadda ya think
guys
> since we can brag the most members per state on the news group <g> ?
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Chris S
November 4th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Have to keep you guys busy :)

Chris S

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message

> "Josh" > wrote in message
> > Should get together for a mini tournament or just a weekend of fishing
and
> > lying to one another. Anyone interested post a reply. Would be fun.
Maybe
> > Central Illinois would be fairest for traveling equity. Wadda ya think
guys
> > since we can brag the most members per state on the news group <g> ?
>
> Based on the number of Illinois anglers that come to Wisconsin every
weekend, I didn't think you
> guys had any lakes!!! ;-)
> --
> Steve
> OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
November 5th, 2003, 04:21 AM
"Josh" > wrote in message ...
> We do...jus most of em you can walk across. <g>.

LOL! Ok, I stand corrected....
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Carlos
November 6th, 2003, 01:20 AM
If I can get free. The lakes can be really crowded. Might consider the
Mississippi if spring looks good. I know it's not central IL....but?

That or Clinton Lake. Only 20min for me!:)

Carlos

Andrew Kidd
November 6th, 2003, 01:57 AM
If you guys are talking Central IL, this Central IN guy might be able to
attend! (emphasis on might) Might even be able to talk some other Central IN
guy to attending... What do you think Brad?

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

"Carlos" > wrote in message
> If I can get free. The lakes can be really crowded. Might consider the
> Mississippi if spring looks good. I know it's not central IL....but?
>
> That or Clinton Lake. Only 20min for me!:)
>
> Carlos

Josh
November 6th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Sounds like we could have us a nice lil fish off.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Kurt Bimler
November 6th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Post the details here and if I can make it, I will be there. My wife
has family in Central IL so she is always looking for an excuse to
make the drive from Chicago. I cannot wait to spring a "Sure I would
love to go - as long as I get to go fishing as well!" on her...

Kurt

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:27:33 -0600, "Josh" >
wrote:

>Should get together for a mini tournament or just a weekend of fishing and
>lying to one another. Anyone interested post a reply. Would be fun. Maybe
>Central Illinois would be fairest for traveling equity. Wadda ya think guys
>since we can brag the most members per state on the news group <g> ?

Brad Coovert
November 7th, 2003, 09:36 PM
> What do you think Brad?

I fished Lake Shelbyville last year and was imnpressed with that lake. Other
than MIll Creek, I don't know squat about any other Illinois lakes, but hey, a
bass is a bass. I'm game.

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm