PDA

View Full Version : Fore the record... ROFB and the BMC results

Charles B. Summers
August 1st, 2004, 06:57 AM
Randy picked Quinn (currently 3rd)
BassinJordan picked Martins (currently 4th)
Dalzell picked Van Dam (currently 7th)
Allen picked Brauer (currently 10th)
Justin picked Hite (currently 11th)
SimRacer picked Wilks (currently 13th)
BassMr picked Walker (currently 14th)
Charles picked Blaukat (currently 18th)
Harry picked Iaconelli (currently 22nd)
Chris S picked Yelas (currently 24th)

The rest of you guys are out.

Now, Blaukat needs about 50lbs tomorrow to win this thing... think he'll
make it? LOL
One of us have got to win this thing... there's alot of baits here for one
lucky guy.

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

alwaysfishking
August 1st, 2004, 02:29 PM
Looks like the hometown favorite just might have a shot!

GO QUINN

"Charles B. Summers" <cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net)> wrote in message
> Randy picked Quinn (currently 3rd)
> BassinJordan picked Martins (currently 4th)
> Dalzell picked Van Dam (currently 7th)
> Allen picked Brauer (currently 10th)
> Justin picked Hite (currently 11th)
> SimRacer picked Wilks (currently 13th)
> BassMr picked Walker (currently 14th)
> Charles picked Blaukat (currently 18th)
> Harry picked Iaconelli (currently 22nd)
> Chris S picked Yelas (currently 24th)
>
> The rest of you guys are out.
>
> Now, Blaukat needs about 50lbs tomorrow to win this thing... think he'll
> make it? LOL
> One of us have got to win this thing... there's alot of baits here for one
> lucky guy.
>
> --
> Charles Summers
> Secret Weapon Lures
> http://www.secretweaponlures.com

alwaysfishking
August 1st, 2004, 02:29 PM
Looks like the hometown favorite just might have a shot!

GO QUINN

"Charles B. Summers" <cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net)> wrote in message
> Randy picked Quinn (currently 3rd)
> BassinJordan picked Martins (currently 4th)
> Dalzell picked Van Dam (currently 7th)
> Allen picked Brauer (currently 10th)
> Justin picked Hite (currently 11th)
> SimRacer picked Wilks (currently 13th)
> BassMr picked Walker (currently 14th)
> Charles picked Blaukat (currently 18th)
> Harry picked Iaconelli (currently 22nd)
> Chris S picked Yelas (currently 24th)
>
> The rest of you guys are out.
>
> Now, Blaukat needs about 50lbs tomorrow to win this thing... think he'll
> make it? LOL
> One of us have got to win this thing... there's alot of baits here for one
> lucky guy.
>
> --
> Charles Summers
> Secret Weapon Lures
> http://www.secretweaponlures.com

Charles B. Summers
August 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Ya know... after watching him on TV and seeing him work, I hope he takes it!

--
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Looks like the hometown favorite just might have a shot!
>
> GO QUINN
>

> "Charles B. Summers" <cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net)> wrote in message
> > Randy picked Quinn (currently 3rd)
> > BassinJordan picked Martins (currently 4th)
> > Dalzell picked Van Dam (currently 7th)
> > Allen picked Brauer (currently 10th)
> > Justin picked Hite (currently 11th)
> > SimRacer picked Wilks (currently 13th)
> > BassMr picked Walker (currently 14th)
> > Charles picked Blaukat (currently 18th)
> > Harry picked Iaconelli (currently 22nd)
> > Chris S picked Yelas (currently 24th)
> >
> > The rest of you guys are out.
> >
> > Now, Blaukat needs about 50lbs tomorrow to win this thing... think he'll
> > make it? LOL
> > One of us have got to win this thing... there's alot of baits here for
one
> > lucky guy.
> >
> > --
> > Charles Summers
> > Secret Weapon Lures
> > http://www.secretweaponlures.com

SimRacer
August 2nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Looks like the hometown favorite just might have a shot!
>
> GO QUINN

Ah yes, but even with Fish Fisburne's earrings he gave him, he couldn't win
the thing. (Would've been cool for the local to win, I admit).

No, the reason I respond is did anyone "else" hear the controversy about
Jason Q's adventures the last day? Apparently an irate guy circled Quinn's
boat in his own boat, saying that when Quinn approached his dock, he had
caused his "dog to fall into the water" and commenced to circle Quinn in a
threatening manner as Jason was trying to fish. Apparently, some local cops
got into it and got the guy to go away, but still. What's this world coming
to? LOL!

Didn't someone take a shot in the direction of a Classic fisher last year?
Crazy.

SimRacer
August 2nd, 2004, 09:21 PM