PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Thundercat

go-bassn
August 1st, 2004, 07:20 AM
A job well done - Harry took 4th place in Tri-State's Spruce Run Res
tournament tonight, weighing in his first keepers since joining my club.

Nice job Harry.

Did I mention, he even beat...ahem...me?

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Thundercat
August 1st, 2004, 07:36 AM
On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:20:09 -0400, "go-bassn" >
wrote:

>A job well done - Harry took 4th place in Tri-State's Spruce Run Res
>tournament tonight, weighing in his first keepers since joining my club.
>
>Nice job Harry.
>
>Did I mention, he even beat...ahem...me?
>
>Warren ;-)

Thanks Warren. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn one in a while. :)

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

wrote:

>A job well done - Harry took 4th place in Tri-State's Spruce Run Res
>tournament tonight, weighing in his first keepers since joining my club.
>
>Nice job Harry.
>
>Did I mention, he even beat...ahem...me?
>
>Warren ;-)

Thanks Warren. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn one in a while. :)

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

alwaysfishking
August 1st, 2004, 10:30 PM
<snip>Thanks Warren. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn one in a while. :)

That's stupid. You used a senko :-)

alwaysfishking
August 1st, 2004, 10:30 PM
<snip>Thanks Warren. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn one in a while. :)

That's stupid. You used a senko :-)

Rich Pierro
August 1st, 2004, 10:48 PM
Spruce Run is no joke, that's a hard place to catch fish.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> <snip>Thanks Warren. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn one in a while.
:)

> That's stupid. You used a senko :-)

Rich Pierro
August 1st, 2004, 10:48 PM
Spruce Run is no joke, that's a hard place to catch fish.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> <snip>Thanks Warren. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn one in a while.
:)

> That's stupid. You used a senko :-)

Joshuall
August 3rd, 2004, 10:54 PM
Warren . . . somone let you in a club ! ! ! ! <g>.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Joshuall
August 3rd, 2004, 10:54 PM
Warren . . . somone let you in a club ! ! ! ! <g>.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

go-bassn
August 7th, 2004, 01:30 AM
lol josh...

"Joshuall" > wrote in message
> Warren . . . somone let you in a club ! ! ! ! <g>.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

go-bassn