PDA

View Full Version : another fish story but true

kenneth blevins
November 5th, 2003, 10:26 AM
went to the lake yesterday.Water was down 4-6 ft since sat .slow bite I was
fishing a lay down in about 12 ft of water with a green 5 inch weightless
Senko.Caught a nice solid 2 lb'er .The bait was torn up pretty good but
instead of going for a new bait I just readjusted the Senko and flipped it
back into the same area.Thirty seconds later I had another close to 2 lb'er
but instead of the Senko worm on the hook I had this HUGE 10 inch
ribbontail worm in the gosh awful multi-color pumpkin color .I guess the
fish threw the Senko and in the process of being caught snagged this worm.I
got a good laugh outta it .
Ken Blevins

Jeff Durham
November 5th, 2003, 07:28 PM
How much beer did you have in the boat? :-) Good story though.

Jeff