PDA

View Full Version : Shimano Curado

bill keating
November 5th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Can I put the light weight spool (wiffle spool?) in my Curado CU-200B and
make it the super free casting model?

AJH
November 5th, 2003, 08:49 PM
I don't think it will work, the pinion won't engage..

I fish therefore I lie

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
November 6th, 2003, 12:00 AM
"bill keating" > wrote in message ...
> Can I put the light weight spool (wiffle spool?) in my Curado CU-200B and
> make it the super free casting model?

I think there's more to a SuperFree than a wiffle spool. I could be wrong though.....
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

alwaysfishking
November 6th, 2003, 06:18 AM
Just buy a shimano scorpion, you won't regret it
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message

> "bill keating" > wrote in message
> > Can I put the light weight spool (wiffle spool?) in my Curado CU-200B
and
> > make it the super free casting model?
>
> I think there's more to a SuperFree than a wiffle spool. I could be wrong
though.....
> --
> Steve
> OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

bill keating
November 6th, 2003, 06:27 PM
I took the advice - looked at the shimano scorpion and ordered one today.
Thanks everyone.

"alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> Just buy a shimano scorpion, you won't regret it
> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message
> >
> > "bill keating" > wrote in message
> > > Can I put the light weight spool (wiffle spool?) in my Curado CU-200B
> and
> > > make it the super free casting model?
> >
> > I think there's more to a SuperFree than a wiffle spool. I could be
wrong
> though.....
> > --
> > Steve
> > OutdoorFrontiers
> > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > http://www.herefishyfishy.com

alwaysfishking
November 7th, 2003, 02:57 AM
you should have bought two, now you'll have to pay shipping again
"bill keating" > wrote in message
> I took the advice - looked at the shimano scorpion and ordered one today.
> Thanks everyone.
>

> "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> > Just buy a shimano scorpion, you won't regret it

CU-200B
> > and
> > >
> > > I think there's more to a SuperFree than a wiffle spool. I could be
> wrong
> > though.....
> > > --
> > > Steve
> > > OutdoorFrontiers
> > > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > > http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Thundercat
November 7th, 2003, 03:21 AM
"alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> you should have bought two, now you'll have to pay shipping again
> "bill keating" > wrote in message
> > I took the advice - looked at the shimano scorpion and ordered one
today.
> > Thanks everyone.

Not necessarily true there Randy. Depending on where he purchased it, there
may have been no shipping costs at all...

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

bill keating
November 7th, 2003, 07:50 PM
No, I paid for the shipping. I did find a place with no shipping "after" I
put in the order. I am a little slow, but happy. Thanks again

"Thundercat" > wrote in message
et...
> "alwaysfishking" <alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net> wrote in message
> > you should have bought two, now you'll have to pay shipping again
> > "bill keating" > wrote in message
> > > I took the advice - looked at the shimano scorpion and ordered one
> today.
> > > Thanks everyone.
>
> Not necessarily true there Randy. Depending on where he purchased it,
there
> may have been no shipping costs at all...
>
> --
> Harry J. aka Thundercat
> Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...
> It is an ADDICTION!