PDA

View Full Version : ATTNL Alwaysfishking & Shawn Kemmer

Fritz Nordengren
November 5th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Guys, just so you know, I put the Zen Basser in the water today after
extensive hull re-shapping......

The ride is now very dry, top end speed is 28 MPH and she planes out
somewhere around 8 - 12 MPH.

Next tourney, you won't need to wear a facemask and snorkle as non boater.

Shawn
November 6th, 2003, 12:23 AM
LOL, I enjoyed the ride Fritz. I hadn't showered that morning anyway.

-- Shawn

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Guys, just so you know, I put the Zen Basser in the water today after
> extensive hull re-shapping......
>
> The ride is now very dry, top end speed is 28 MPH and she planes out
> somewhere around 8 - 12 MPH.
>
> Next tourney, you won't need to wear a facemask and snorkle as non boater.

alwaysfishking
November 6th, 2003, 06:17 AM
Now you go and ruin it. : ( That might have been one of the more memorable
experiences from the NWC : ) I definetly want to go out again on the ZEN!!!
I had a blast.