PDA

View Full Version : Salt Craw Color

Josh
November 6th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Ok, I asked this once before on here I think, but it was a long time agoand
the group has grown in size since then. I am looking for black plastic craws
with white pincers. A friend of mine told me he thought Berkely made em in
that color combo, but I haven't been able to find them in their online
catalog. Anyone know of any mfg that makes them in that combo? Thanks
guys/gals.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Carlos
November 6th, 2003, 01:25 AM
Gene Larew had or perhaps still makes several in that type of combo. Black
red fleck with white claws. Plain white or a pearl look. I have seen
several variations over the years. But I really don't have a recommendation
as to who might have them right now. I'd find a good local Gene Larew
supplier willing to order them.

Carlos

go-bassn
November 6th, 2003, 01:38 AM
2 great things about gilbert's craws Josh-

1) they kick butt

2) he'll make em any color you want

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Ok, I asked this once before on here I think, but it was a long time
agoand
> the group has grown in size since then. I am looking for black plastic
craws
> with white pincers. A friend of mine told me he thought Berkely made em in
> that color combo, but I haven't been able to find them in their online
> catalog. Anyone know of any mfg that makes them in that combo? Thanks
> guys/gals.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

RichZ
November 6th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Carlos wrote:
> Larew had or perhaps still makes s

I don't see Black/White on Larew's color chart.

http://www.genelarew.com/freshwater/saltcraw.htm

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Carlos
November 6th, 2003, 12:20 PM
I had heard rumors of a change. With that change they dropped lots of
colors. Was a time that all you had to do was suggest a color and hundreds
appeared at the local dealer. I have a few, but not really enough to do
anyone any good.

The tackle business can be a tough business.

Carlos

Eric M.
November 6th, 2003, 01:42 PM
I think what your talking about is berkely's Black craw w/ glow in the dark
claws.

Eric

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Ok, I asked this once before on here I think, but it was a long time
agoand
> the group has grown in size since then. I am looking for black plastic
craws
> with white pincers. A friend of mine told me he thought Berkely made em in
> that color combo, but I haven't been able to find them in their online
> catalog. Anyone know of any mfg that makes them in that combo? Thanks
> guys/gals.
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

Josh
November 6th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Like I said Rich... there's no black and white on the list.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Josh
November 6th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Warren does Gilbert = Mesa Tackle Supply ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Bob Rickard
November 6th, 2003, 07:01 PM
YEP!

The cheap non-Warren substitute,

Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com
--------------------------<=x O')))><

"Josh" > wrote in message
> Warren does Gilbert = Mesa Tackle Supply ?
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

go-bassn
November 7th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Care to elaborate there, Mr Rickard?

WW;-)

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> YEP!
>
> The cheap non-Warren substitute,
>
> Bob Rickard
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> --------------------------<=x O')))><
>

> "Josh" > wrote in message
> > Warren does Gilbert = Mesa Tackle Supply ?
> >
> > --
> > God Bless America
> >
> > Josh The Bad Bear

Bob Rickard
November 8th, 2003, 04:55 AM
Nope.
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Care to elaborate there, Mr Rickard?
>
> WW;-)
>
> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> > YEP!
> >
> > The cheap non-Warren substitute,
> >
> > Bob Rickard
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > --------------------------<=x O')))><
> >

> > "Josh" > wrote in message
> > > Warren does Gilbert = Mesa Tackle Supply ?
> > >
> > > --
> > > God Bless America
> > >
> > > Josh The Bad Bear

go-bassn
November 9th, 2003, 07:25 PM
hehehe, WW

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
m...
> Nope.
> --
> Bob Rickard
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> --------------------------<=x O')))><
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Care to elaborate there, Mr Rickard?
> >
> > WW;-)
> >
> > "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> > > YEP!
> > >
> > > The cheap non-Warren substitute,
> > >
> > > Bob Rickard
> > > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > > --------------------------<=x O')))><

November 10th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Please elaborate Bob"

gil

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message >...
> Nope.
> --
> Bob Rickard
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> --------------------------<=x O')))><
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Care to elaborate there, Mr Rickard?
> >
> > WW;-)
> >
> > "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> > > YEP!
> > >
> > > The cheap non-Warren substitute,
> > >
> > > Bob Rickard
> > > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > > --------------------------<=x O')))><

November 10th, 2003, 09:48 PM
Re: The cheap non-Warren substitute

Please explain!

gil

"go-bassn" > wrote in message >...
> hehehe, WW
>

> "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Nope.
> > --
> > Bob Rickard
> > www.secretweaponlures.com
> > --------------------------<=x O')))><
> >
> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > > Care to elaborate there, Mr Rickard?
> > >
> > > WW;-)

Bob Rickard
November 11th, 2003, 04:33 AM
That meant I am a cheap substitute for Warren. Just a failed attempt at
humor.

Bob

> wrote in message
om...
> Re: The cheap non-Warren substitute
>
> Please explain!
>
> gil
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > hehehe, WW
> >

> > "Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > Nope.
> > > --
> > > Bob Rickard
> > > www.secretweaponlures.com

November 11th, 2003, 03:24 PM
I know what it meant Bob. I feel it here Bob...

Bob, you are a Man of true means and wisdom!

Non-Warren, great Idea, You got it Bob!

and a hehehe for Warren,

gil