PDA

View Full Version : Shirt

Gone Angling
November 6th, 2003, 01:58 AM
I picked up a L.L. Bean outdoor shirt. The person selling said it is a good
make. It has two front pockets and a plaid lining. The seams are triple
stiched.The price is low low. Anybody familiar with this shirt and do you think
the price is right. I want to use it as part of my fishing duds and considering
buying more.

J Buck
November 6th, 2003, 02:47 AM
LL Bean stuff is great. IF you can get it for about 1/3 of the retail
price.

Gone Angling
November 6th, 2003, 03:12 AM
The price is very good. With the plaid lining if you leave the collar open you
can see the plaid lining. The look is very shiek. I may scoop up some more.

J Buck
November 6th, 2003, 03:44 AM
<The price is very good. With the plaid lining if you leave the collar
open you can see the plaid lining. The look is very shiek. I may scoop
up some more>

Ok, as long as you're happy with the price. And looking shiek (chic?)
LoL

Chuck Coger
November 6th, 2003, 07:50 AM
But do they cause you to catch more fish?

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

"J Buck" > wrote in message
> <The price is very good. With the plaid lining if you leave the collar
> open you can see the plaid lining. The look is very shiek. I may scoop
> up some more>
>
> Ok, as long as you're happy with the price. And looking shiek (chic?)
> LoL

Steve Erwin
November 6th, 2003, 04:18 PM
He'll just look "good" when he breaks his rods and have to go back into
Wal-Mart, LOL.

"Chuck Coger" > wrote in message
m...
> But do they cause you to catch more fish?
>
> ---
> Chuck Coger
> http://www.fishin-pro.com
>
> "J Buck" > wrote in message
> > <The price is very good. With the plaid lining if you leave the collar
> > open you can see the plaid lining. The look is very shiek. I may scoop
> > up some more>
> >
> > Ok, as long as you're happy with the price. And looking shiek (chic?)
> > LoL

Ken Fortenberry
November 6th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Chuck Coger wrote:

> But do they cause you to catch more fish?

Shirt color can make a big difference when you're wading a stream
fishing for smallmouth. Likewise hat color.

You don't have to go all camo, but you do want to avoid bright
colors and white.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Chuck Coger
November 6th, 2003, 07:06 PM
My thoughts exactly;)

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

"Steve Erwin" > wrote in message
> He'll just look "good" when he breaks his rods and have to go back into
> Wal-Mart, LOL.
>
> "Chuck Coger" > wrote in message
> m...
> > But do they cause you to catch more fish?
> >
> > ---
> > Chuck Coger
> > http://www.fishin-pro.com
> >
> > "J Buck" > wrote in message
> > > <The price is very good. With the plaid lining if you leave the collar
> > > open you can see the plaid lining. The look is very shiek. I may scoop
> > > up some more>
> > >
> > > Ok, as long as you're happy with the price. And looking shiek (chic?)
> > > LoL

Gone Angling
November 9th, 2003, 02:42 AM
>But do they cause you to catch more fish?
>
>---
>Chuck Coger

Nope...just trying to be a little less non descript...i guess