PDA

View Full Version : Hey mj...

Charles Summers
August 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I'll be putting in at Elm Hill on Thursday night about 7pm, and will
probably hit Seven Points (Suggs Creek) first thing. Fishing there has
slowed a little, but I have to check out the area to see if my spinnerbait
fish are still there.

If you're out that way... look for me in my Nitro. I'm easy to find, just
look for a boat with a fat belly guy on front smoking. LOL

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

mjnash
August 6th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Charles, you just about described half the guys on the lake ! lol

I didn't get to make it out Thursday evening as planned, guess it'll be next
week. Let me know how you did and maybe we'll hook up on the water another
time.

MJ

By the way....how do YOU feel about paying to put in at Elm Hill?

mjnash
August 6th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Charles, you just about described half the guys on the lake ! lol

I didn't get to make it out Thursday evening as planned, guess it'll be next
week. Let me know how you did and maybe we'll hook up on the water another
time.

MJ

By the way....how do YOU feel about paying to put in at Elm Hill?

Charles B. Summers
August 6th, 2004, 05:32 AM
I didn't make it out tonight either... too much to do and not enough time.
Doesn't look like I'll be able to get back out until Monday.

I'm kind of mixed on Elm Hill charging. First, I don't think it's their
right to charge... and $5.00 is pretty steep compared to others that charge.
But... it has moved some of the others away to other ramps, leaving me a
parking place and easy launching by myself.

I'm calling in the morning about a season pass. It will HAVE to save me a
little money. I try to get out there at least once a week. Mostly at night
during the week.