PDA

View Full Version : Tri-State Welcomes Yet Another ROFB Guy!

go-bassn
August 5th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Tri-State wants to welcome our newest ROFB member, Mr Christopher Cericola.

GOOD LUCK CHRISTOPHER!

Warren

http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Christopher P. Cericola
August 5th, 2004, 02:08 AM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
< Tri-State wants to welcome our newest ROFB member, Mr Christopher
Cericola. >

I really enjoyed meeting everyone last night. As you promised, they are a
GREAT group of guys. I look forward to the September tournament. But boy,
those hazing paddles really do leave the rear sore in the morning.

< GOOD LUCK CHRISTOPHER! >

I need it after tonight. :) Nothing like a night where you SEE the bass,
put the lure right in front of them, and they just swim by it like nothing
happened.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 5th, 2004, 02:08 AM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
< Tri-State wants to welcome our newest ROFB member, Mr Christopher
Cericola. >

I really enjoyed meeting everyone last night. As you promised, they are a
GREAT group of guys. I look forward to the September tournament. But boy,
those hazing paddles really do leave the rear sore in the morning.

< GOOD LUCK CHRISTOPHER! >

I need it after tonight. :) Nothing like a night where you SEE the bass,
put the lure right in front of them, and they just swim by it like nothing
happened.

Christopher

go-bassn
August 6th, 2004, 05:45 AM