PDA

View Full Version : Contact info for BASS?

Christopher P. Cericola
August 6th, 2004, 01:52 AM
I signed up online, they charged my CC, and I've yet to receive anything. I
can only find a form to email them and thus far they haven't been very
responsive. A number would be preferred.

Christopher

TerryNC
August 6th, 2004, 02:05 AM
How long ago did you sign up?

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
roups.com...
> I signed up online, they charged my CC, and I've yet to receive anything.
> can only find a form to email them and thus far they haven't been very
> responsive. A number would be preferred.
>
> Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 6th, 2004, 02:21 AM
"TerryNC" > wrote in message
< How long ago did you sign up? >

On or about 7/15(no later, but maybe a day or two sooner).

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 6th, 2004, 02:21 AM
"TerryNC" > wrote in message
< How long ago did you sign up? >

On or about 7/15(no later, but maybe a day or two sooner).

Christopher

Rodney
August 6th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Christopher P. Cericola wrote:

> I signed up online, they charged my CC, and I've yet to receive anything. I
> can only find a form to email them and thus far they haven't been very
> responsive. A number would be preferred.
>
> Christopher

334 551-2420

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Rodney
August 6th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Christopher P. Cericola wrote:

> I signed up online, they charged my CC, and I've yet to receive anything. I
> can only find a form to email them and thus far they haven't been very
> responsive. A number would be preferred.
>
> Christopher

334 551-2420