PDA

View Full Version : Reel diagrams

Fred Blair
November 7th, 2003, 05:24 AM
I have a Quantum EX 200G. Is there anywhere to get a diagram of the parts?

Illinois Fisherman
November 7th, 2003, 09:05 PM
You have to contact Quantum customer service and see if they can help Fred.
Nothing I find on the internet is of any use.

"Fred Blair" > wrote in message
> I have a Quantum EX 200G. Is there anywhere to get a diagram of the
parts?

Dave Norton
November 8th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Fred, I have the diagram for the EX200, should be the same .Minor changes.
E-mail me and I can scan and send
it to you!

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods
"Illinois Fisherman" > wrote in message
y.com...
> You have to contact Quantum customer service and see if they can help
Fred.
> Nothing I find on the internet is of any use.
>

> "Fred Blair" > wrote in message
> > I have a Quantum EX 200G. Is there anywhere to get a diagram of the
> parts?

Steve Erwin
November 8th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Go here: http://www.fishingreelrepair.com/frames.asp , and look up your
reel. I could only find the schematics for a Quantum EX 200 not the EX 200
G. Hope this helps.

"Fred Blair" > wrote in message
> I have a Quantum EX 200G. Is there anywhere to get a diagram of the
parts?

Steve Erwin
November 8th, 2003, 01:08 AM
http://www.fishingreelrepair.com/frames.asp Here you can find schematics for
most reels and order parts thru them. They are a class operation and have
never heard anything negative about these guys.