PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Jet rod correction

Ken Rosenbaum
August 6th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Correction:
If I said the Hardy Jet rod was 6 1/2 foot, I was wrong. It is 8 1/2 feet
long.
It is a #7 and brand new in original cloth case. Anyone interested?
And there is a removeable plug in the tip part.
Ken

fishingfriend
August 31st, 2004, 05:04 AM
sounds more like it....

"Ken Rosenbaum" > wrote in message
> Correction:
> If I said the Hardy Jet rod was 6 1/2 foot, I was wrong. It is 8 1/2 feet
> long.
> It is a #7 and brand new in original cloth case. Anyone interested?
> And there is a removeable plug in the tip part.
> Ken

fishingfriend
August 31st, 2004, 05:04 AM
sounds more like it....

"Ken Rosenbaum" > wrote in message
> Correction:
> If I said the Hardy Jet rod was 6 1/2 foot, I was wrong. It is 8 1/2 feet
> long.
> It is a #7 and brand new in original cloth case. Anyone interested?
> And there is a removeable plug in the tip part.
> Ken

shipwreck
November 29th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Correction:
If I said the Hardy Jet rod was 6 1/2 foot, I was wrong. It is 8 1/2 feet
long.
It is a #7 and brand new in original cloth case. Anyone interested?
And there is a removeable plug in the tip part.
Ken

Ken, do you still have this rod for sale. If so, please email me. Thanks.

shipwreck
November 29th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Correction:
If I said the Hardy Jet rod was 6 1/2 foot, I was wrong. It is 8 1/2 feet
long.
It is a #7 and brand new in original cloth case. Anyone interested?
And there is a removeable plug in the tip part.
Ken

Ken, do you still have this rod for sale. If so, please email me. Thanks.
email address is