PDA

View Full Version : Randy (OT)

go-bassn
August 7th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
WASSUP?

Warren

alwaysfishking
August 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
> WASSUP?
>
> Warren

alwaysfishking
August 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
> WASSUP?
>
> Warren

alwaysfishking
August 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
> WASSUP?
>
> Warren

go-bassn
August 7th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Yup, just replied via this post , it bounced back as well...

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
> > WASSUP?
> >
> > Warren

go-bassn
August 7th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Yup, just replied via this post , it bounced back as well...

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
> > WASSUP?
> >
> > Warren

alwaysfishking
August 7th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I just tried sending e-mail from my other comp, and chris was able to send
me e-mail last night. It might be on your end buddy

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Yup, just replied via this post , it bounced back as well...
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> >

> > beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > > I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
> > > WASSUP?
> > >
> > > Warren

Thundercat
August 7th, 2004, 08:23 PM
On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:31:38 -0400, "go-bassn" >
wrote:

>Yup, just replied via this post , it bounced back as well...
>
>"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>>

>> beats me, fishkingatptd.net?
>> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
>> > I replied to the email you just sent me at work, but it bounced back -
>> > WASSUP?
>> >
>> > Warren

Make sure you remove the 'nospam' from his address if you reply to him
via his email addy here. I have a 'nospam4' at the beginning of my
address for the ng's too.

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

go-bassn
August 7th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I've tried twice replying to an email hesent me...

"Thundercat" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:31:38 -0400, "go-bassn" >
> wrote:
>
> >Yup, just replied via this post , it bounced back as well...
> >
> >"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> >>

> >> beats me, fishkingatptd.net?

> Make sure you remove the 'nospam' from his address if you reply to him
> via his email addy here. I have a 'nospam4' at the beginning of my
> address for the ng's too.
>
> Harry J aka Thundercat
> Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
> http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
> Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

alwaysfishking
August 7th, 2004, 10:03 PM
It has to be fishking, get rid of the nospam first