PDA

View Full Version : Northwoods Classic 2004 Update

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 7th, 2004, 11:19 PM
I finally got the time to find out about accomodations for the 2004
Northwoods Classic. As it was in the years before, the official hotel of
the NWC will be the Claridge Best Western Motor Lodge. The number to call
is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.

When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
the weekend.

I've got a call in for rental boats, if anyone is interested, please let me
know so that I can locate the appropriate number of boats.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Fritz Nordengren
August 8th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Awesome Steve --

also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW moon.

Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September

http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> I finally got the time to find out about accomodations for the 2004
> Northwoods Classic. As it was in the years before, the official hotel of
> the NWC will be the Claridge Best Western Motor Lodge. The number to call
> is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
>
> When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
> Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
> year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
> bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
> the weekend.
>
> I've got a call in for rental boats, if anyone is interested, please let me
> know so that I can locate the appropriate number of boats.

go-bassn
August 8th, 2004, 01:53 AM
So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
fishing on Boom?

Warren

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Awesome Steve --
>
> also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
> on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW moon.
>
> Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September
>
> http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg
>

> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> > I finally got the time to find out about accomodations for the 2004
> > Northwoods Classic. As it was in the years before, the official hotel
of
> > the NWC will be the Claridge Best Western Motor Lodge. The number to
call
> > is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
> >
> > When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
> > Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
> > year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
> > bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two)
for
> > the weekend.
> >
> > I've got a call in for rental boats, if anyone is interested, please let
me
> > know so that I can locate the appropriate number of boats.

alwaysfishking
August 8th, 2004, 02:28 AM
LOL. that lake is influenced by nothing or no one. Has anyone pulled a 5
fish limit in two days yet? I fished it 4 days in tourneys and averaged 1
fish per day and took second place last year with two fish in two days :-)
This year I'm jinxed, my Nitro won't be there, on a brighter note maybe
those fish will show up again where Joe and I found them :-)

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
> fishing on Boom?
>
> Warren
>
> "Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> > Awesome Steve --
> >
> > also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
> > on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW
moon.

> > Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September

http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> > > I finally got the time to find out about accomodations for the 2004
> > > Northwoods Classic. As it was in the years before, the official hotel
> of
> > > the NWC will be the Claridge Best Western Motor Lodge. The number to
> call
> > > is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
> > >
> > > When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
> > > Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
> > > year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether
you're
> > > bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two)
> for
> > > the weekend.
> > >
> > > I've got a call in for rental boats, if anyone is interested, please
let
> me
> > > know so that I can locate the appropriate number of boats.

Fritz Nordengren
August 8th, 2004, 02:38 AM
I said before and I stand by it -- it will take a limit on one day and 4
fish the other to win this thing..and first and third place will be
separated by less than 1 pound.

Unlike years past, when I've had plenty of time on my hands -- this year
I'm jammed up with business and can't stay Wisconsin 2 weeks. I may only
have 4 days and fishing Boom for three of them is testimony to how much
I enjoying hanging out with you guys......

go-bassn wrote:

> So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
> fishing on Boom?
>
> Warren
>
> "Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
>
>>Awesome Steve --
>>
>>also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
>>on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW moon.
>>
>>Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September
>>
>>http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg
>>

>>Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
>>
>>>I finally got the time to find out about accomodations for the 2004
>>>Northwoods Classic. As it was in the years before, the official hotel
>
> of
>
>>>the NWC will be the Claridge Best Western Motor Lodge. The number to
>
> call
>
>>>is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
>>>
>>>When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
>>>Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
>>>year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
>>>bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two)
>
> for
>
>>>the weekend.
>>>
>>>I've got a call in for rental boats, if anyone is interested, please let
>
> me
>
>>>know so that I can locate the appropriate number of boats.

Fritz Nordengren
August 8th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Randy, didn't you pull 5 fish out of that back lake stumpy area with me?
I know they were short -- but you were on fish as I remember......this
will be your limit out year.

Also, Wisconsin DNR is now studying "culling" in a limited basis --- it
doesnt apply to us and the NWC -- yet -- but there is hope for the future.

alwaysfishking wrote:

> LOL. that lake is influenced by nothing or no one. Has anyone pulled a 5
> fish limit in two days yet? I fished it 4 days in tourneys and averaged 1
> fish per day and took second place last year with two fish in two days :-)
> This year I'm jinxed, my Nitro won't be there, on a brighter note maybe
> those fish will show up again where Joe and I found them :-)
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
>
>>So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
>>fishing on Boom?
>>
>>Warren
>>
>>"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Awesome Steve --
>>>
>>>also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
>>>on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW
>
> moon.
>
>>>Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September
>>>

> http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

>>of

>>call

> you're

>>for

> let
>
>>me

alwaysfishking
August 8th, 2004, 03:18 AM
That was a fun day Fritz, are you hauling the boat? If so, I want to fish
with you again. We owe that Lake :-)
> I said before and I stand by it -- it will take a limit on one day and 4
> fish the other to win this thing..and first and third place will be
> separated by less than 1 pound.
>
> Unlike years past, when I've had plenty of time on my hands -- this year
> I'm jammed up with business and can't stay Wisconsin 2 weeks. I may only
> have 4 days and fishing Boom for three of them is testimony to how much
> I enjoying hanging out with you guys......
>

> go-bassn wrote:
>
> > So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
> > fishing on Boom?
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > "Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Awesome Steve --
> >>
> >>also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
> >>on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW
moon.

> >>Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September
> >>

>>http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

> > of

> > call

> > for

> > me

alwaysfishking
August 8th, 2004, 03:18 AM
That was a fun day Fritz, are you hauling the boat? If so, I want to fish
with you again. We owe that Lake :-)
"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> I said before and I stand by it -- it will take a limit on one day and 4
> fish the other to win this thing..and first and third place will be
> separated by less than 1 pound.
>
> Unlike years past, when I've had plenty of time on my hands -- this year
> I'm jammed up with business and can't stay Wisconsin 2 weeks. I may only
> have 4 days and fishing Boom for three of them is testimony to how much
> I enjoying hanging out with you guys......
>

> go-bassn wrote:
>
> > So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
> > fishing on Boom?
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > "Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Awesome Steve --
> >>
> >>also apologies to y'all on a previous post I wrote there is a full moon
> >>on Monday following the tourney --- sorry gang meant to write a NEW
moon.

> >>Also, here's the link to the BASS Prime Times Solunar for September
> >>

>>http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

> > of

> > call

> > for

> > me

go-bassn
August 8th, 2004, 03:24 AM
lmao Fritz - "NWC" & "culling" have never been mentioned in the same
sentence before...

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

> Randy, didn't you pull 5 fish out of that back lake stumpy area with me?
> I know they were short -- but you were on fish as I remember......this
> will be your limit out year.
>
> Also, Wisconsin DNR is now studying "culling" in a limited basis --- it
> doesnt apply to us and the NWC -- yet -- but there is hope for the future.
>
> alwaysfishking wrote:
>
> > LOL. that lake is influenced by nothing or no one. Has anyone pulled a
5
> > fish limit in two days yet? I fished it 4 days in tourneys and averaged
1
> > fish per day and took second place last year with two fish in two days
:-)
> > This year I'm jinxed, my Nitro won't be there, on a brighter note maybe
> > those fish will show up again where Joe and I found them :-)
> >
> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> >
> >>So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
> >>fishing on Boom?
> >>
> >>Warren
> >>
> >>"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message

> > moon.

http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

> >>of

> >>call

> > you're

> >>for

> > let
> >
> >>me

Fritz Nordengren
August 8th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Yes on boat -- hull hook is now flat -- ride is dramatically dry -- now
does an amazing 26 MPH .... it's no Nitro -- but its got plenty of
fishing deck!

alwaysfishking wrote:
> That was a fun day Fritz, are you hauling the boat? If so, I want to fish
> with you again. We owe that Lake :-)
> "Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
>
>>I said before and I stand by it -- it will take a limit on one day and 4
>>fish the other to win this thing..and first and third place will be
>>separated by less than 1 pound.
>>
>>Unlike years past, when I've had plenty of time on my hands -- this year
>>I'm jammed up with business and can't stay Wisconsin 2 weeks. I may only
>>have 4 days and fishing Boom for three of them is testimony to how much
>>I enjoying hanging out with you guys......
>>

>>go-bassn wrote:
>>

>>>So Fritz, what do you predict this almost-new moon phase will do for the
>>>fishing on Boom?
>>>
>>>Warren
>>>
>>>"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message

> moon.

>>>http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/general/i/P3_g_lunar_04_at_09t.jpg

>>>of

>>>call

> you're

>>>for

> let
>
>>>me

alwaysfishking
August 8th, 2004, 10:44 AM
you made it so it's dry? nevermind..some people:-)\\ awesome!!