PDA

View Full Version : smallmouth

Lure builder
August 8th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Went fishing the last three evenings. Only managed to catch one smallmouth of
keeper size. To land it i used a back reeling technique and it was quite a
battle. Can't understand why there is so little action. I was fishing in a area
of boiling baitfish. I assumed that the big ones were chasing the baitfish. A
lad, his wife and two dogs paddled over to ask how's the fishing. He said in a
week of fishing he could only tempt a few small rock bass. The weather is cool
with several fronts moving in each day. I think the fronts jacked the fishing.