PDA

View Full Version : NY Fishing license..

Christopher P. Cericola
August 9th, 2004, 01:22 AM
It seems that I can only do this via mail order or from a local NY shop.
Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?

Christopher

Rodney
August 9th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Christopher P. Cericola wrote:

> It seems that I can only do this via mail order or from a local NY shop.
> Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?
>
> Christopher

Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Rodney
August 9th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Christopher P. Cericola wrote:

> It seems that I can only do this via mail order or from a local NY shop.
> Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?
>
> Christopher

Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Decoy Activator
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com

Christopher P. Cericola
August 9th, 2004, 02:34 AM
"Rodney" .> wrote in message
< Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail >

I haven't seen anything liek that for NY. Most other states I know do
that..PA, NJ, etc. This is the only one that I can't seem to find it for.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 9th, 2004, 02:34 AM
"Rodney" .> wrote in message
< Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail >

I haven't seen anything liek that for NY. Most other states I know do
that..PA, NJ, etc. This is the only one that I can't seem to find it for.

Christopher

RichZ
August 9th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Christopher wrote:
> Does any have any experience with how long it takes via mail order?

Usually less than a week. The exception is the last week in september and
1st week in October, when everyon is scrambling to get their new H/F
license.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
August 9th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Christopher wrote:
> This is the only one that I can't seem to find it for.

VT has been limited other mail, but will be online next season.

CT doesn't even do it by mail, much less online. We are supposed to be the
richest state in the union (per capita income) but we are so far behind the
times it's sick. I guess the money for that was used for the (resigned in
disgrace) governor's summer cottage.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Sarge
August 9th, 2004, 03:28 AM
"Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message: "It seems that I can only do
this via mail order or from a local NY shop. Does any have any experience
with how long it takes via mail order?"

Try by phone it may be faster then you mailing it in and waiting for it to
return.
a.. all license issuing outlets (most municipal clerks' offices and many
sporting goods stores),
a.. by phone* at 1-86-NY-DECALS (1-866-933-2257) or
a.. by mail to: WorldCom, P.O. Box 36985, Phoenix AZ 85067-6985. A Mail
order application form (54 kb pdf) is available.

Sarge

go-bassn
August 9th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Just takes a few days Christopher. Are you going to our two-dayer on the
Hudson?

Warren

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...

> "Rodney" .> wrote in message
> < Even lowly Alabama lets you buy them online, and even prints out
> something you can use till the thing arrives in the mail >
>
> I haven't seen anything liek that for NY. Most other states I know do
> that..PA, NJ, etc. This is the only one that I can't seem to find it for.
>
> Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 9th, 2004, 11:48 AM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
< Just takes a few days Christopher. Are you going to our two-dayer on the
Hudson? >

Thinking of it..if not that one, definetely the october 2nd one.

Christopher

Scott Seidman
August 9th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Sarge" > wrote in
:

> "Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message: "It seems that I can only
> do this via mail order or from a local NY shop. Does any have any
> experience with how long it takes via mail order?"
>
> Try by phone it may be faster then you mailing it in and waiting for
> it to return.
> a.. all license issuing outlets (most municipal clerks' offices and
> many sporting goods stores),
> a.. by phone* at 1-86-NY-DECALS (1-866-933-2257) or
> a.. by mail to: WorldCom, P.O. Box 36985, Phoenix AZ 85067-6985. A
> Mail order application form (54 kb pdf) is available.
>

> Sarge

Assuming no SNAFUS, NY will have online license availability in the next
year or so.

Scott

Scott Seidman
August 9th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Sarge" > wrote in
:

> "Christopher P. Cericola" wrote in message: "It seems that I can only
> do this via mail order or from a local NY shop. Does any have any
> experience with how long it takes via mail order?"
>
> Try by phone it may be faster then you mailing it in and waiting for
> it to return.
> a.. all license issuing outlets (most municipal clerks' offices and
> many sporting goods stores),
> a.. by phone* at 1-86-NY-DECALS (1-866-933-2257) or
> a.. by mail to: WorldCom, P.O. Box 36985, Phoenix AZ 85067-6985. A
> Mail order application form (54 kb pdf) is available.
>

> Sarge

Assuming no SNAFUS, NY will have online license availability in the next
year or so.

Scott

go-bassn
August 9th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Great man!

Warren

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> < Just takes a few days Christopher. Are you going to our two-dayer on
the
> Hudson? >
>
> Thinking of it..if not that one, definetely the october 2nd one.
>
> Christopher

go-bassn
August 9th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Great man!