PDA

View Full Version : A little OT

RR
November 10th, 2003, 02:56 AM
I am looking for a part to a reel and am having difficulty finding it.
Figured this would be the place to go. I am a daily lurker and know there
are some knowledgable people out there. I am needing an end cap peice to a
pflueger summit 1993l. I know this is a cheapie vintage reel, but I have one
that I have cleaned up and restored and it looks pretty nice. it was missing
both caps that go on the ends that hold the spool, I guess like a tension
adjustment. I need the one on the side opposite the handle. If anyone knows
where I might get one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

John Kerr
November 10th, 2003, 03:14 AM
I don't have one in my "Twenty year box", but I bet you have come to the
right place in finding out where to get one <g> !
JK