PDA

View Full Version : site updated 07/11/03

carlin sportfishing
November 10th, 2003, 09:37 AM
website: http://users.pandora.be/carlin.nv1

of/or www.carlin.tk

Bob La Londe
November 10th, 2003, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't mind this guy spamming the NGs so much if would either put a
direct link to whatever is new on his front page so we didn't have to wade
through tons of CRAP to find it, or if he would post a direct link. Heck.
Even directions to whats new. As it is I never visit his site when he posts
anymore because I can never find his new whatever.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az