PDA

View Full Version : Need Port Aransas,TX / Rockport,TX area data

GeneS
August 10th, 2004, 09:25 PM
We're planning a fishing trip to the Port Aransas,TX / Rockport,TX
area the end of August for a week or so. We plan to do a little
camping at Goose Island & possibly on one of the small islands
in the area. The trip is for our 11 year old grandson to see what
bay fishing is like. We will have the boat. If you have any suggestions
as to things we can do, places to see, and in general - just things
that a kid would enjoy in Port A area, please email me.
GPS coordinates would be wonderful:-)

THANKS!!!
Gene

f.blair