PDA

View Full Version : New Email Address for Josh

Josh
November 10th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Well, I've decided to get rid of the AT&T Global Account. It hasn't worked
worth a darn for nearly six months now so I'm trashing it. Also the divorce
means severe monthly cost reductions. I hope to be able to get to this news
group through my AOL Account. Have to get some directions in setting up news
groups there so I can use my Outlook Express format. Suspect this account
will be dead as of December 2003. If any would like to or need to get in
touch I can be contacted through my Private Detective Agency, The VCM Group
815-485-1460, Fax 815-485-2993 or the following email addresses. Not sure of
a home phone number after this month.

with a screen name of Joshuall.

thanks guys be talkin to ya soon.

--