PDA

View Full Version : River Ericht at Blairgowrie

Mark Elliott
August 10th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I know I've posted about this before but I got no response so here goes
again.....

I'm fishing the Ericht in late September. I've never even seen the Ericht
and have no idea what to expect. Has anyone fished it and if so what's it
like? Any suggestions for flies etc. How deep is it? Any help much
appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Len
August 11th, 2004, 12:46 PM
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:21:36 +0100, Mark Elliott wrote:

> I know I've posted about this before but I got no response so here goes
> again.....
>

> I'm fishing the Ericht in late September. I've never even seen the Ericht
> and have no idea what to expect. Has anyone fished it and if so what's it
> like? Any suggestions for flies etc. How deep is it? Any help much
> appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>

> Mark

Hi,