PDA

View Full Version : lure follow

Gone Angling
November 10th, 2003, 06:46 PM
What intrigues me is when a fish follows the lure and hits it at the last
possible moment. Why does the fish hit at the last moment. What makes it think
it is going to lose it's prey. Does it see the boat/ angler/ weed line/
shallows/surface etc. If i knew the answer i could vary the retrieve and entice
the fish to hit earlier and get a higher hook up ratio.

Illinois Fisherman
November 10th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Bass in da north woods
by ME

Bass are schooled in the methods of search and destroy from the time they
are fry.

Methods of modern warfare are continuously taught at all levels of
development.

The Bass strikes his target at the last moment because it enjoys terrorizing
the prey to the ultimate level before each final attack, and it takes that
long for the GPS to settle-in.

Bass see, feel, and smell everything. Bass are all networked together with
wireless technology to various apparatus such as sonar, spy satellites,
unbassed deep water listening devices, Smello-Aquaview, Hubble, NATO, etc.
etc..

So there is your answer Bass know who and where you are at all times even
when your at home alone in the dark.