PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy Old men

alwaysfishking
August 11th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Went out by myself this morning and was sitting on the lake when another vehicle pulls up and two older men launch their 14 foot boat. They are talking up a storm and get ready to head out, as they passed me I waved and gave a "how ya doing", no reply, but they did continue to talk as they passed me, I know they heard me cause they both looked over. I thought it was pretty rude. So as they worked their way down the bank I followed, fishing about 100 yards behind them. They were fishing nightcrawlers and minnows and were not getting bit. I managed to catch 3 fish behind them on a wacky rig, the biggest about 3 pounds. After that I head my own way. Managed another fish but it was a dink, picked up Dave and fished for another hour, he caught two and lost a beauty when it jumped( I laughed, always root for the fish, unless it's yours). I managed another dink but a fun morning out.

Randy-

Lure builder
August 11th, 2004, 11:04 PM
lol.....don't know what to make of it....lol

Lure builder
August 11th, 2004, 11:04 PM
lol.....don't know what to make of it....lol

Lure builder
August 18th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Randy
Every place seems to have it's problems.
I was fishing closeby to another angler and his buddy. They had a dog that was
running all over the place. I was thinking it was going to take a leak on my
gear. Then i hear the angler taking a leak into the water, Cigaratte butts
tossed into the water and floating by. Spitting and throat clearing and other
ignorant noises. Loud talking in a foreign language and forever calling the
damn dog. I caught one fish and the previous two evenings I caught five fish.
So Randy i know what you are saying..

Lure builder
August 18th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Randy
Every place seems to have it's problems.
I was fishing closeby to another angler and his buddy. They had a dog that was
running all over the place. I was thinking it was going to take a leak on my
gear. Then i hear the angler taking a leak into the water, Cigaratte butts
tossed into the water and floating by. Spitting and throat clearing and other
ignorant noises. Loud talking in a foreign language and forever calling the
damn dog. I caught one fish and the previous two evenings I caught five fish.
So Randy i know what you are saying..

John C. French
August 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Randy
> Every place seems to have it's problems.
> I was fishing closeby to another angler and his buddy. They had a dog that
was
> running all over the place. I was thinking it was going to take a leak on
my
> gear. Then i hear the angler taking a leak into the water, Cigaratte butts
> tossed into the water and floating by. Spitting and throat clearing and
other
> ignorant noises. Loud talking in a foreign language and forever calling
the
> damn dog. I caught one fish and the previous two evenings I caught five
fish.
> So Randy i know what you are saying..

That will teach you to go fishing with family.......