PDA

View Full Version : August Coho and Sockeye on the Skeena

Rivers North
August 11th, 2004, 05:51 PM
End of the Spring Salmon Season and my another favorite time begins. Warm
August days with no one around and the river is full of early run Coho and
Sockeye to 9lbs. I feel fortunate to live where I do. Fly Fishing
everyday can't hurt, and lady luck shines my way once or twice a day so I am
happy learning. It's always a thrill when the odd early run Steelhead
smoke's your fly too, but only once so far. Think Chrome Gord P

Hooked
August 12th, 2004, 07:00 AM
"Rivers North" > wrote in message
> End of the Spring Salmon Season and my another favorite time begins. Warm
> August days with no one around and the river is full of early run Coho and
> Sockeye to 9lbs. I feel fortunate to live where I do. Fly Fishing
> everyday can't hurt, and lady luck shines my way once or twice a day so I
am
> happy learning. It's always a thrill when the odd early run Steelhead
> smoke's your fly too, but only once so far. Think Chrome Gord P

Fishing everyday?

Salmon?

Steelhead?

You have to be a sadist for posting that. :-)

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
--Dubya, Thursday August 5, 2004

Hooked
August 12th, 2004, 07:00 AM
"Rivers North" > wrote in message
> End of the Spring Salmon Season and my another favorite time begins. Warm
> August days with no one around and the river is full of early run Coho and
> Sockeye to 9lbs. I feel fortunate to live where I do. Fly Fishing
> everyday can't hurt, and lady luck shines my way once or twice a day so I
am
> happy learning. It's always a thrill when the odd early run Steelhead
> smoke's your fly too, but only once so far. Think Chrome Gord P

Fishing everyday?

Salmon?

Steelhead?

You have to be a sadist for posting that. :-)

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
--Dubya, Thursday August 5, 2004

Rivers North
August 12th, 2004, 03:01 PM
If I was a sadist I would include a picture of where I fish...I would also
have to tell you that my boat sits at the end of my dock in front of my
Skeena River front home....With Beautiful Mountains,clean air, no people,
and unlimited fishing...sorry that was mean of me...gotta go for my morning
Zen moment...yoga and the art of fly fishing....let us pray for Sockeye this
morning....Gord P

ooked" > wrote in message
> "Rivers North" > wrote in message
> > End of the Spring Salmon Season and my another favorite time begins.
Warm
> > August days with no one around and the river is full of early run Coho
and
> > Sockeye to 9lbs. I feel fortunate to live where I do. Fly Fishing
> > everyday can't hurt, and lady luck shines my way once or twice a day so
> am
> > happy learning. It's always a thrill when the odd early run Steelhead
> > smoke's your fly too, but only once so far. Think Chrome Gord P
>

> Fishing everyday?
>
> Salmon?
>
> Steelhead?
>
> You have to be a sadist for posting that. :-)

> "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
> They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
> and our people, and neither do we."
> --Dubya, Thursday August 5, 2004

Hooked
August 13th, 2004, 07:12 AM
"Rivers North" > wrote in message
> If I was a sadist I would include a picture of where I fish...I would also
> have to tell you that my boat sits at the end of my dock in front of my
> Skeena River front home....With Beautiful Mountains,clean air, no people,
> and unlimited fishing...sorry that was mean of me...gotta go for my
morning
> Zen moment...yoga and the art of fly fishing....let us pray for Sockeye
this
> morning....Gord P

Ouch!

"I keep hearing these Republicans trying to dismiss
the three injuries Kerry got in Vietnam. You know, I
didn't see Ann Coulter out there. I didn't see Rush
Limbaugh out there. I didn't see Dick Cheney,
who got five deferments out there."
--Max Cleland, former US Senator from Georgia

Hooked
August 13th, 2004, 07:12 AM