PDA

View Full Version : Northwoods Classic

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 11th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
phone numbers including my 800#.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Kevin Hare
August 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)

Heavy

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message >...
> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> phone numbers including my 800#.
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Kevin Hare
August 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)

Heavy

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message >...
> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> phone numbers including my 800#.
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Kevin Hare
August 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)

Heavy

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message >...
> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> phone numbers including my 800#.
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I'll fish whatever the weather is, except lightning. Unfortunately I don't
drink.. Oh wait that's my brother in law, yeah I'll have a beer or twelve. I
uhmm mean two.

"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
> I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
> fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>
> Heavy
>

> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> > phone numbers including my 800#.
> >
> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I'll fish whatever the weather is, except lightning. Unfortunately I don't
drink.. Oh wait that's my brother in law, yeah I'll have a beer or twelve. I
uhmm mean two.

"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
> I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
> fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>
> Heavy
>

> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> > phone numbers including my 800#.
> >
> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
E-mail sent :<}

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:15:27 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>I'll fish whatever the weather is, except lightning. Unfortunately I don't
>drink.. Oh wait that's my brother in law, yeah I'll have a beer or twelve. I
>uhmm mean two.
>

>"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
>> I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
>> fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>>
>> Heavy
>>

>> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> > phone numbers including my 800#.
>> >
>> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
E-mail sent :<}

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:15:27 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>I'll fish whatever the weather is, except lightning. Unfortunately I don't
>drink.. Oh wait that's my brother in law, yeah I'll have a beer or twelve. I
>uhmm mean two.
>

>"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
>> I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
>> fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>>
>> Heavy
>>

>> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> > phone numbers including my 800#.
>> >
>> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
E-mail sent :<}

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:15:27 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>I'll fish whatever the weather is, except lightning. Unfortunately I don't
>drink.. Oh wait that's my brother in law, yeah I'll have a beer or twelve. I
>uhmm mean two.
>

>"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
>> I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
>> fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>>
>> Heavy
>>

>> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> > phone numbers including my 800#.
>> >
>> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
E-mail sent :<}

On 12 Aug 2004 05:40:12 -0700, (Kevin Hare) sent into
the ether:

>I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
>fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>
>Heavy
>

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message >...
>> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> phone numbers including my 800#.
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
E-mail sent :<}

On 12 Aug 2004 05:40:12 -0700, (Kevin Hare) sent into
the ether:

>I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
>fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>
>Heavy
>

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message >...
>> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> phone numbers including my 800#.
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 12th, 2004, 11:15 PM
E-mail sent :<}

On 12 Aug 2004 05:40:12 -0700, (Kevin Hare) sent into
the ether:

>I should be there sometime on Wednesday the 8th and if theres time to
>fish (weather permitting) I'll go, and I'm always up for a beer! :)
>
>Heavy
>

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" > wrote in message >...
>> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> phone numbers including my 800#.
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
August 13th, 2004, 01:44 AM
Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of you
that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome to
attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The moment
these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come On
Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> phone numbers including my 800#.
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:44:41 -0400, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of you
>that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
>together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
>meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
>what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
>is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
>you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome to
>attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
>time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The moment
>these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
>Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come On
>Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.

I can't wait! Really, I'm going to go up to Boom Sat and see about
some Crappies. Oh yah, I'll probly check on Bass too :<}

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> phone numbers including my 800#.
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:44:41 -0400, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of you
>that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
>together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
>meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
>what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
>is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
>you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome to
>attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
>time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The moment
>these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
>Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come On
>Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.

I can't wait! Really, I'm going to go up to Boom Sat and see about
some Crappies. Oh yah, I'll probly check on Bass too :<}

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> phone numbers including my 800#.
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 13th, 2004, 01:59 AM
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:44:41 -0400, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of you
>that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
>together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
>meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
>what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
>is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
>you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome to
>attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
>time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The moment
>these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
>Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come On
>Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.

I can't wait! Really, I'm going to go up to Boom Sat and see about
some Crappies. Oh yah, I'll probly check on Bass too :<}

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> phone numbers including my 800#.
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 14th, 2004, 02:04 AM
You are so right Jerry, well if everything goes right this will be my last
Classic until 2006. My wife, wonderful women that she is has given me
permission to shop boats next year and take the plunge. But that will be the
only expense for next year so Classics are out. But uhmm... out of state
business trips to tennesee and wisconsin in lets say April and Septrember
respectively are not out of the question. just have to use what I term
"creative financing". By the way I'm selling pictures of Dave in a thong
with a crappie in his mouth for a buck a piece!! Wait..if you don't send me
a buck I'm sending the picture. yeah like I said creative financing...
Charles...clean my boat up buddy and tell the wife to get you that Triton
"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of
you
> that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
> together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
> meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
> what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
> is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
> you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome
> attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
> time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The
moment
> these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
> Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come
On
> Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.
>
> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message
> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
> > phone numbers including my 800#.
> >
> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 14th, 2004, 02:10 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:04:39 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>You are so right Jerry, well if everything goes right this will be my last
>Classic until 2006. My wife, wonderful women that she is has given me
>permission to shop boats next year and take the plunge. But that will be the
>only expense for next year so Classics are out. But uhmm... out of state
>business trips to tennesee and wisconsin in lets say April and Septrember
>respectively are not out of the question. just have to use what I term
>"creative financing". By the way I'm selling pictures of Dave in a thong
>with a crappie in his mouth for a buck a piece!! Wait..if you don't send me
>a buck I'm sending the picture.
I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.
>yeah like I said creative financing...
>Charles...clean my boat up buddy and tell the wife to get you that Triton
>"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
>> Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of
>you
>> that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
>> together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
>> meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
>> what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
>> is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
>> you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome
>> attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
>> time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The
>moment
>> these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
>> Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come
>On
>> Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.
>>
>> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
>> > wrote in message
>> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> > phone numbers including my 800#.
>> >
>> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 14th, 2004, 02:10 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:04:39 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>You are so right Jerry, well if everything goes right this will be my last
>Classic until 2006. My wife, wonderful women that she is has given me
>permission to shop boats next year and take the plunge. But that will be the
>only expense for next year so Classics are out. But uhmm... out of state
>business trips to tennesee and wisconsin in lets say April and Septrember
>respectively are not out of the question. just have to use what I term
>"creative financing". By the way I'm selling pictures of Dave in a thong
>with a crappie in his mouth for a buck a piece!! Wait..if you don't send me
>a buck I'm sending the picture.
I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.
>yeah like I said creative financing...
>Charles...clean my boat up buddy and tell the wife to get you that Triton
>"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
>> Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of
>you
>> that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
>> together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
>> meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
>> what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
>> is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
>> you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome
>> attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
>> time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The
>moment
>> these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
>> Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come
>On
>> Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.
>>
>> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
>> > wrote in message
>> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> > phone numbers including my 800#.
>> >
>> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 14th, 2004, 02:10 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:04:39 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>You are so right Jerry, well if everything goes right this will be my last
>Classic until 2006. My wife, wonderful women that she is has given me
>permission to shop boats next year and take the plunge. But that will be the
>only expense for next year so Classics are out. But uhmm... out of state
>business trips to tennesee and wisconsin in lets say April and Septrember
>respectively are not out of the question. just have to use what I term
>"creative financing". By the way I'm selling pictures of Dave in a thong
>with a crappie in his mouth for a buck a piece!! Wait..if you don't send me
>a buck I'm sending the picture.
I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.
>yeah like I said creative financing...
>Charles...clean my boat up buddy and tell the wife to get you that Triton
>"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
>> Ok, it's time to make the announcement again about the NWC. For those of
>you
>> that are somewhat new to the NG, we have a couple of "get
>> together/tournaments" a year so that we can reunite with old friends and
>> meet new ones. This is no way anything professional, so it doesn't matter
>> what your fishing capabilities are. The whole idea behind these "Classics"
>> is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or perhaps
>> you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than welcome
>> attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a fantastic
>> time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The
>moment
>> these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
>> Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and "Come
>On
>> Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.
>>
>> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
>> > wrote in message
>> > Anyone interested in fishing after work (mine) the 7th or 8th ot just
>> > getting together for a beer, send me an e-mail and I will send you my
>> > phone numbers including my 800#.
>> >
>> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
August 14th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old timers
on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't be
disappointed. When this group gets together face to face it's some of the
best fun you can have with your clothes on, (ask Randy about his Roy Rogers
outfit, it had us blowing beer out of our noses). The fishing's fun, the
food is outstanding, and the friendships are life long, hell I even acquired
a few step-sons along the way. Don't let your fishing abilities keep you
back, there's no fish in BOOM Lake anyway.

> [...]

> >> is to put faces with names of people that you've seen posting or
perhaps
> >> you've responded to. If you've posted in the NG you're more than
welcome
> >> attend, and you can even bring friends/guest with you. This is a
fantastic
> >> time that everyone enjoys and talks about for months afterwards. The
> >moment
> >> these "Classics" are over we start thinking about the next one, (right
> >> Randy)? So tell/ask your other halves that you'd love to attend and
"Come
> >On
> >> Up" !!! The camaraderie and food alone is worth the trip.
> >>
> >> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"

> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 14th, 2004, 12:23 PM
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:28:00 -0400, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
> sent into the ether:

>Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old timers
>on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't be
>disappointed. When this group gets together face to face it's some of the
>best fun you can have with your clothes on, (ask Randy about his Roy Rogers
>outfit, it had us blowing beer out of our noses). The fishing's fun, the
>food is outstanding, and the friendships are life long, hell I even acquired
>a few step-sons along the way. Don't let your fishing abilities keep you
>back, there's no fish in BOOM Lake anyway.
Now Now, it's off to Boom I go :<}

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:04:39 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
>> > sent into the ether:
>>
>> >You are so right Jerry, well if everything goes right this will be my
>last
>> >Classic until 2006. My wife, wonderful women that she is has given me
>> >permission to shop boats next year and take the plunge. But that will be
>the
>> >only expense for next year so Classics are out. But uhmm... out of state
>> >business trips to tennesee and wisconsin in lets say April and Septrember
>> >respectively are not out of the question. just have to use what I term
>> >"creative financing". By the way I'm selling pictures of Dave in a thong
>> >with a crappie in his mouth for a buck a piece!! Wait..if you don't send
>me
>> >a buck I'm sending the picture.
>> I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.
>> >yeah like I said creative financing...
>> >Charles...clean my boat up buddy and tell the wife to get you that Triton
>of
>> >you
>and
>matter
>"Classics"
>perhaps
>welcome
>fantastic
>> >moment
>"Come
>> >On

>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 14th, 2004, 12:23 PM
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:28:00 -0400, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
> sent into the ether:

>Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old timers
>on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't be
>disappointed. When this group gets together face to face it's some of the
>best fun you can have with your clothes on, (ask Randy about his Roy Rogers
>outfit, it had us blowing beer out of our noses). The fishing's fun, the
>food is outstanding, and the friendships are life long, hell I even acquired
>a few step-sons along the way. Don't let your fishing abilities keep you
>back, there's no fish in BOOM Lake anyway.
Now Now, it's off to Boom I go :<}

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:04:39 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
>> > sent into the ether:
>>
>> >You are so right Jerry, well if everything goes right this will be my
>last
>> >Classic until 2006. My wife, wonderful women that she is has given me
>> >permission to shop boats next year and take the plunge. But that will be
>the
>> >only expense for next year so Classics are out. But uhmm... out of state
>> >business trips to tennesee and wisconsin in lets say April and Septrember
>> >respectively are not out of the question. just have to use what I term
>> >"creative financing". By the way I'm selling pictures of Dave in a thong
>> >with a crappie in his mouth for a buck a piece!! Wait..if you don't send
>me
>> >a buck I'm sending the picture.
>> I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a month.
>> >yeah like I said creative financing...
>> >Charles...clean my boat up buddy and tell the wife to get you that Triton
>of
>> >you
>and
>matter
>"Classics"
>perhaps
>welcome
>fantastic
>> >moment
>"Come
>> >On

>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Christopher P. Cericola
August 14th, 2004, 11:36 PM
"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
< Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old
timers on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't
be disappointed. >

There year's a no-go but I'll keep it open for next year. Is it always
around this time of the year?

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 14th, 2004, 11:36 PM
"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
< Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old
timers on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't
be disappointed. >

There year's a no-go but I'll keep it open for next year. Is it always
around this time of the year?

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 14th, 2004, 11:36 PM
"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
< Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old
timers on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't
be disappointed. >

There year's a no-go but I'll keep it open for next year. Is it always
around this time of the year?

Christopher

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 15th, 2004, 02:15 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:36:19 -0400, "Christopher P. Cericola"
> sent into the ether:

>"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
>< Seriously, Christopher and anyone else that's new, or some of you old
>timers on here, think about making it to the NWC, I'll guarantee you won't
>be disappointed. >
>
>There year's a no-go but I'll keep it open for next year. Is it always
>around this time of the year?
>
>Christopher

Always the weekend after labor day Chris.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Chris Rennert
August 19th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Ah boy, I can't wait to get up there and do some fishing. I will be there
on the morning of the 8th.

Chris