PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for you people with a season

Calif Bill
November 12th, 2003, 05:07 AM
Off to Santa Monica to do some upgrades on the daughters condo. Since the
Expedition is loaded with glass doors, need to take the boat to haul the
saws, ect. for the install and crown molding. Hoping to try Castaic for
one day. As well as maybe a Catalina Island trip.

November 13th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I know what you mean Bill... As the cabin fever sets in.

Full Blast fishing here in Arizona year around.

gil