PDA

View Full Version : ROFB get together

alwaysfishking
August 13th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Well Chris C drove up from South NJ today, unfortunately he drove up to severe thundrstorms. But as promised if there was no lightning or thunder, we would rain gear up and head out on the tin boat. As luck would have it the rain stopped for a bit and the water was actually calm. We ate quick and head out. I caught a bass rather quickly and Chris missed one. Another ROFB'er Dave V showed up with my nephew and launched the green giant. I caugh my second bass out in some weeds and Chris missed yet another one. Nothing spectacular in size but I'm saving the bigger lakes for tomorrow. Chris did manage to catch his first toothy critter a whopper of a pickerl for him at about 2-2.5 lbs. Dave managed 2 decent bass and my nephew got one. We got poured on after that drenching everyone as the trolling motors could not get us in fast enough, seems it wasn't actually a smart idea after all to leave the rain gear in the car. Chris head back to the hotel and I head home to charge batteries and get dry. Tomorrow is another day. Pictures posted to a.b.p.f.

Randy-