PDA

View Full Version : W.T.B. Small T Motor

Rodney
August 13th, 2004, 01:35 AM
I'm looking for a "very" small Trolling motor, I want a dink, even a 6
Volt one if someone has one laying around
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Ol Stinkbait
August 13th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Rodney,I've an old 24 lb thrust Minnkota 5 speed I'd part with. Has 2
speed reverse. After all the stuff you have sent me,pay the shipping and
it's yours. You know my addy and phone #. osb