PDA

View Full Version : Catch & release #2

Ol Stinkbait
August 13th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Forgive me guys,I waded in here and read a couple of things I agree and
disagree with. I'm in N.E. Tx. Our tanks are infested with small Bass
which restricts the growth of a larger fish,so we have a LOT of fish
frys,just to thin the population out a bit. Nothing is wasted.,and the
result is fairly larger fish in the long run. I'm mainly a cat fisher
but enjoy all species.---Bass-Cats-Crappie-Gar-Drum- Mudfish-I have fun
on the water and release ALL fish I don't want nor need. Here's the
truth from a old fart---big fish just don't taste good. Letem go to
breed more large fish for fun for our kids. Eat the small tastey
critters. Just wondering how and why the dem. and rep.parties came into
play here? Meself,--I call us outdoorsmen---the original party. osb

G. M. Zimmermann
August 13th, 2004, 09:23 AM
AMEN

-ZImmy