PDA

View Full Version : Border Esk

L. Healy
August 13th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Hello All,

Its been a while since I have posted here, so hello to anyone who
remembers me!

We are fishing on the Border Esk around Canonbie on the 17 Sept for a
couple of days, and never having fished it before I would really
appreciate any pointers regarding tactics, flies (especially!), times
etc. I am assuming that we will have missed the best Sea Trouting by
then, but what tactics should we employ for Salmon ? Do we stand any
decent chance of catching anything there?

We are fishing this very blind, whilst its enjoyable exploring new
water, without any local knowledge I know we will struggle.

--
L. Healy
This email address doesnt work-so don't reply to it!