FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Test (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35234)

Marty[_2_] December 30th, 2009 10:21 PM

Test

The actual reason for the test was to see if the post would show, as I
hadn't seen a single post here for days.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:29:30 -0500, "Marty" wrote:

Marks the spot?

Whew! What a relief.

I didn't reply as I thought it was an x rated test post.

Bob La Londe[_2_] December 31st, 2009 12:10 AM

Test

"Marty" wrote in message
The actual reason for the test was to see if the post would show, as I
hadn't seen a single post here for days.

Not much going on here. I have three different news servers I use and none
of them are showing anything on this group these days. The other groups I
read are all still active. alarms, metalworking, etc.