FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Evening Secret (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20427)

planeman January 2nd, 2006 10:50 PM

Evening Secret

Has anyone heard of or have experience with this new fishing device
designed to attract tons of fish?

Jack - South Florida January 2nd, 2006 11:29 PM

Evening Secret

Yep. Seen it, and seen your spam about it, too.

"planeman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone heard of or have experience with this new fishing device
designed to attract tons of fish?

planeman January 3rd, 2006 11:52 AM

Evening Secret

My SPAM?
Please explain!
I do not sell or endorse it,just asking if any one has experience with
the device!
Jack - South Florida wrote:
Yep. Seen it, and seen your spam about it, too.

"planeman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone heard of or have experience with this new fishing device
designed to attract tons of fish?

David H. Lipman January 3rd, 2006 03:09 PM

Evening Secret

From: "planeman"

| My SPAM?
| Please explain!
| I do not sell or endorse it,just asking if any one has experience with
| the device!

Pure junk -- That is all.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Jack - South Florida January 3rd, 2006 08:10 PM

Evening Secret

This has been posted on several newsgroups:

"Has anyone seen this new fishing device called "evening Secret"?
Sounds like quite a device!
Comments?
TIA"

If the other posts weren't from you, I apologize. It just looked like
more of the same.
To answer your question - don't waste your time or money on this junk.

planeman January 4th, 2006 07:53 PM

Evening Secret

Not my original post!
I must have missed the others.