FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   photos of fishy places (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27641)

jeff September 2nd, 2007 01:47 PM

photos of fishy places

1 Attachment(s)

jeff September 2nd, 2007 01:48 PM

photos of fishy places

1 Attachment(s)

jeff September 2nd, 2007 01:48 PM

photos of fishy places

1 Attachment(s)

jeff September 2nd, 2007 01:50 PM

photos of fishy places

2 Attachment(s)

jeff September 2nd, 2007 01:52 PM

photos of fishy places

2 Attachment(s)

jeff September 2nd, 2007 01:54 PM

photos of fishy places

3 Attachment(s)

Danl[_3_] September 2nd, 2007 05:21 PM

photos of fishy places

Nice stuff, jeff!!

Danl

BTW, congratulations on mastering the posting of smaller jpg files! Thanks!

"jeff" wrote in message

jeff September 2nd, 2007 05:26 PM

photos of fishy places

Danl wrote:

Nice stuff, jeff!!

Danl

BTW, congratulations on mastering the posting of smaller jpg files! Thanks!

"jeff" wrote in message

thanks - i'm studying-up on the cd thing too...another year or two and i
expect i'll have it mastered.

jeff

Rodney Long September 2nd, 2007 05:51 PM

photos of fishy places

jeff wrote:

I have fished that spot more than once,,, no fish

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig

Rodney Long September 2nd, 2007 05:52 PM

photos of fishy places

jeff wrote:

I fished that spot and loaded up on red fish,, great spot

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig
Formally the Mojo Wiggle rig
http://spectastictackle.com/

jeff September 2nd, 2007 05:54 PM

photos of fishy places

Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I have fished that spot more than once,,, no fish

no fish, or simply not catching them?

jeff September 2nd, 2007 06:12 PM

photos of fishy places

Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I fished that spot and loaded up on red fish,, great spot

huh?? mixing your meds rodney? g that spot is near the gulf
stream... other photos are in the pamlico and at lake mattamuskeet.
doubt you loaded up on redfish at any of them.

jeff

Dan[_4_] September 2nd, 2007 09:01 PM

photos of fishy places

"jeff" wrote in message

thanks - i'm studying-up on the cd thing too...another year or two and i
expect i'll have it mastered.

jeff

Is that the Gulf coast of FL?

Dan

Rodney Long September 2nd, 2007 11:49 PM

photos of fishy places

jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I have fished that spot more than once,,, no fish

no fish, or simply not catching them?

Your kidding ??????? right ??????
If there is a fish there,, his butt is mine,, PERIOD !!!!

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig
Formally the Mojo Wiggle rig
http://spectastictackle.com/

Rodney Long September 2nd, 2007 11:58 PM

photos of fishy places

jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I fished that spot and loaded up on red fish,, great spot

huh?? mixing your meds rodney? g that spot is near the gulf
stream... other photos are in the pamlico and at lake mattamuskeet.
doubt you loaded up on redfish at any of them.

jeff

The two photos I made comments about, could be water ANYWHERE in the
world, they were just photos of "water", not something worth even
shooting,, much less posting to a news group

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig
Formally the Mojo Wiggle rig
http://spectastictackle.com/

Dan[_4_] September 3rd, 2007 12:13 AM

photos of fishy places

Rodney Long wrote:
jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I have fished that spot more than once,,, no fish

no fish, or simply not catching them?

Your kidding ??????? right ??????
If there is a fish there,, his butt is mine,, PERIOD !!!!

You forgot the :-) after your post. If that was true, you would be a
household name on the bass circuit.

Dan

Dan[_4_] September 3rd, 2007 12:14 AM

photos of fishy places

Rodney Long wrote:
jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I fished that spot and loaded up on red fish,, great spot

huh?? mixing your meds rodney? g that spot is near the gulf
stream... other photos are in the pamlico and at lake mattamuskeet.
doubt you loaded up on redfish at any of them.

jeff

The two photos I made comments about, could be water ANYWHERE in the
world, they were just photos of "water", not something worth even
shooting,, much less posting to a news group

It was a nice series. Your post, on the other hand, is a waste of time.

Dan

jeff September 3rd, 2007 01:15 AM

photos of fishy places

Rodney Long wrote:

The two photos I made comments about, could be water ANYWHERE in the
world, they were just photos of "water", not something worth even
shooting,, much less posting to a news group

yeah, i've seen the "spectastic" work you post, so i can appreciate your
difficulty with my photos. my stuff is always posted under my name, so
it's easy to avoid...as is yours. i'm sure we'll each prefer to follow
that course from now on.

jeff

The Great Gazooka[_2_] September 4th, 2007 03:53 AM

photos of fishy places

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:49:45 -0500, Rodney Long
wrote:

jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I have fished that spot more than once,,, no fish

no fish, or simply not catching them?

Your kidding ??????? right ??????
If there is a fish there,, his butt is mine,, PERIOD !!!!

It figures Dick Short.......you`re dreaming about a male's butt again.
Gay spammer.

JT September 4th, 2007 04:14 PM

photos of fishy places

"jeff" wrote in message

Keep up the nice photo work jeff, open water or sunsets, they are all
great...

Enjoy your posts,
JT

jeff September 5th, 2007 12:24 AM

photos of fishy places

Dan wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

thanks - i'm studying-up on the cd thing too...another year or two and
i expect i'll have it mastered.

jeff

Is that the Gulf coast of FL?

Dan

no, NC. the ocean photo over the stern of the boat is near the gulf
stream about 35 miles off the coast of north carolina. the redfish
slough with the seagulls perched on the shoals is in the pamlico sound
of north carolina.

jeff

jeff September 5th, 2007 12:26 AM

photos of fishy places

JT wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

Keep up the nice photo work jeff, open water or sunsets, they are all
great...

Enjoy your posts,
JT

thanks...

jeff

Tim J. September 5th, 2007 03:27 AM

photos of fishy places

JT typed:
"jeff" wrote in message

Keep up the nice photo work jeff, open water or sunsets, they are all
great...

Enjoy your posts,

Ditto. Very nice work, Jeff.
--
TL,
Tim

Rodney Long September 5th, 2007 03:36 AM

photos of fishy places

Dan wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:

jeff wrote:

I have fished that spot more than once,,, no fish

no fish, or simply not catching them?

Your kidding ??????? right ??????
If there is a fish there,, his butt is mine,, PERIOD !!!!

You forgot the :-) after your post. If that was true, you would be a
household name on the bass circuit.

That is true,, it was no joke

You Don't have a clue of the life those guys live,, they could not pay
me 10,000,000 a year to live like that. I have a family,, and I want to
keep it.

I'm just a house hold name to guys that who are on that circuit, and the
Old guys who used to be. At the Classic, they all went out of their way
to find me.

I have Ray's, Hank's, and Bill's "cell" phone numbers on my speed dial.

Read the caption under my photo, on my web site,, it was not up for two
days until my phone rang,, with the other person in that photo saying,
"Rod, I Don't get even,, I get ahead" :-)