FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Shimano Curado B (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20120)

Bob La Londe December 4th, 2005 04:37 PM

Shimano Curado B

I noticed Tackle Warehouse still has B models instock, but they are regular
price.

Bass Pro only has a few left last time I checked, but they are disconted.
They did seem to have all the left hand models in stock still.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Wermie Ernie December 8th, 2005 09:26 AM

Shimano Curado B

I saw that Cabelas have Curados on sale for $99. Not a bad deal, I
am anxious to see the new "D" series...... LEFTY of course.

Bob La Londe December 8th, 2005 03:04 PM

Shimano Curado B

"Wermie Ernie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I saw that Cabelas have Curados on sale for $99. Not a bad deal, I
am anxious to see the new "D" series...... LEFTY of course.

Last time I checked there were lots of lefties still around. Good time to
buy some good reels at a good price if you like the lefties.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com